Ads????

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
Not sure if it's my son's laptop right now.........

The Ads are out of control. I can't even get a full page of the thread titles. I know for a while now there are more Ads than normal/before but this morning is crazy.

I will try at home later but right now trying to log off and even having a hard time getting to the bottom of Log Off to get out.

Just went on other message boards - no issues. Still trying to log out of this one :guilty:

Last edited:
I am having the same experience on my Mac. Most of the page is just an ad. I can hardly read a thread. I'm going to stay away from this site for awhile and see if things improve after a few days. It's just impossible to enjoy.

Yes, it's nuts. I enjoy the site but even the threads have a lot of ads in between.

I had no issues with other forums with my son's. At home, no issue on my Mac Apple laptop. I did not try my desktop. It took me forever to finally log off from my son's Mac Apple too.

An adblocker is your friend. I use AdBlockPlus, I see no ads, either between posts, on top of the page, or on the bottom of the page.

An adblocker is your friend. I use AdBlockPlus, I see no ads, either between posts, on top of the page, or on the bottom of the page.

I am definitely computer illiterate.

Is this something you download? Pay for? Just for this site? I don't have a problem at home or on my phone even with the ads. I will try again from my son's lap top next time I go and babysit the grandchildren if it happens again.

Thank you

I have a few ads on top on post, like a overlay......you have to read the post through the ad.

I am definitely computer illiterate.

Is this something you download? Pay for? Just for this site? I don't have a problem at home or on my phone even with the ads. I will try again from my son's lap top next time I go and babysit the grandchildren if it happens again.

Thank you
Yes, it's a program that you download. It's free and it blocks ads on all websites that you may visit. If there are sites that you want to access, but are blocked by the Adblock Plus, you can whitelist it. That's a list where you can OK any sites that may be blocked, but you still want access to.

Just search for "adblock plus" and follow the instructions to download it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!