"adult drinks" at Ohana, Chefs De France, WS?

smkaether

Earning My Ears
Are there any particular "favorite" adult beverages you've had at Ohana's, Chefs De France, and anywhere in WS. ? Oh and we are staying at POR, so maybe there too? I'm a culinary arts student, and enjoy my beverages almost as much as exciting and new food!:goodvibes

Yup, I 2nd the recommendation for the Lapu Lapu. They are pricey, but it's just not a WDW vacation unless I get to down a few. They serve them all over in the Poly.

If you're in the WS, also make sure to plan some time for a stop at La Cava Del Tequila in the Mexico pavillion. Pick a margarita off the menu to your liking.

And if you're near Chefs de France you'll be right near the slushee stand that has Grey Goose (lemon flavor) and Grand Marnier (orange) slushes.

Lapu Lapu=Mai Tai served in a pineapple. The pineapple is fun, so order the lapu the first time then just refill it with mai-tais. ;) Lapu-Lapu is about $4 more for the pineapple, so if you don't care about the pineapple, order the Mai tai. Yummy! It doesn't feel like a Disney vacation until i have my first LapuLapu of the trip......after a few, i just might forget where I am, LoL :cool1:

My very favorite is the Grey Goose Lemon slush at the kiosk in France. You'll hear quite a bit about the orange slush, but I'm a fan of the lemon. :wizard:

I like the back-scratcher at the Tambu Lounge. Also if you want a portable drink in WS, the frozen margaritas at the stand outside of the Mexico pavilion are really good and actually pretty strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter