"Adult" Restaurant Faves?

Catie.Hiltz

Mouseketeer
My husband would like to unwind after a long day in WDW at a restaurant with a slightly lower child to adult ratio than in the parks...someplace maybe more quiet and romantic?

What are some of your top faves for a delicious, quiet dinner at WDW?

We really love Citricos (very quiet -- very grown up) for this. Also, we hit Flying Fish, Yachtsman Steakhouse, California Grill, and Jiko (another favorite). :-)

Bistro de Paris in Epcot or bluezoo in the Dolphin tend to be kid free or have experienced kid diners who are calmer.

The Wave was pretty good in that regard when we ate dinner there in December.

Citrico's or Narcoossee's tend to have a more adult crowd as well.

Pretty much, stick to Signatures and you should be OK.

I tend to be partial to Narcoossee's. Probably my favorite restaurant on property:thumbsup2

My DH and I love the Narcoossee's...it's a very romantic place and the food is awesome :lovestruc

The best thing is to go to the Polynesian, have a short walk on the beach and reach the Grand Floridian, it's so beautiful at sunset :hug:

Both Shula's and Bluezoo at the Dolphin have a lower population of children. I also like Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for a quieter, romantic meal. If you want an absolute guarantee of romance sans children, there's Victoria and Albert's.

The upscale restaurants at the Swan/Dolphin are much more adult than any of Disney's signatures with better food and service. Bluezoo is my favorite but all 3 are excellent.

Of the Disney restaurants, Victoria & Alberts is one of the best in the country. Other than that, the only one I feel is often adult is Citricos.

There's also Wolfgang Pucks The Dining Room and Bistro de Paris. I think the food is better at the Swan/Dolphin restaurants.

My husband would like to unwind after a long day in WDW at a restaurant with a slightly lower child to adult ratio than in the parks...someplace maybe more quiet and romantic?

What are some of your top faves for a delicious, quiet dinner at WDW?

Jiko!
Perfect for that.
Great menu, service, wine selection.
We've eaten there 3 times and loved every time.
Have seen kids there but never has it been loud.
Pefect place for a relaxing enjoyable meal for adults.

Lots of great suggestions so far. I think you'd be fine with any of them.

No matter which you chose, you'l find that the fancy restaurants starting with the later dining times (say, after 7:30) have fewer children than what you'll find with earlier reservations.

I would recommend the GF cafe, CG (ask for the wine room, very intimate and quiet), and Narccossees.

We are not big meat eaters but Jiko's filet melts in your mouth.

Fultons has yummy seafood. Try the King Crab Claws.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter