Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Just booked a birthday solo trip for April 6-11. Hoping to be able to get on Tron one of those days. Fingers crossed. 🤞I think this might be my first true solo trip. I've been down there for work several times when I used to have an annual pass and would go in after work. But this is my first straight, solo trip to just visit the parks. Looking forward to it.

Doing my first solo trip next month (April 19-23) so I can be at the first post-covid MouseAdventure. Only problem is I don't have a team, so looking for other DIS-puzzlers/gamers who might be interested!
Im around 4/20-4/24 with AK bday celebrations on the 22nd. If youre around, come explore the wilderness!

If anyone is around. Me and DW will be in SSR Nov 29-Dec 8. Besides the parks we venture out of the bubble to a few local places. Sometime BBQ at the pavilions by the pool. If anyone is looking to grab some beers, let me know.
I'll also be there solo Dec 11-15. Doing the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!