Advance reseravtions for a 9 years old

wrestler72

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Have a bit of an issue and was wondering if anybody have had the same problem. My son is currently 9 years old and I just made dining reservations including some that require pre-payment (EMM, Hoop-dee-doo and Cinderella's Royal Table via My Disney Experience for a group of 6 people. And I was charged child prices for him. But he will be 10 when we actually arrive at the WDW, so logically I should have been charged adult prices. I have called Disney and was told that this should not be a problem and I can pay any difference when we arrive but I still feel a bit uneasy...
I do not think I can be blamed for this - the birth date of my son on shown on My Disney Experience is correct!

This happened to me with Stars Wars fireworks dessert party. We were not asked to pay a difference when we showed up.

This happened to me with Stars Wars fireworks dessert party. We were not asked to pay a difference when we showed up.
Thank you! Do not really mind paying the difference! Just want to avoid a situation where my reservation becomes invalid or something (I know this is probably a stupid worry...)

Hi all. Have a bit of an issue and was wondering if anybody have had the same problem. My son is currently 9 years old and I just made dining reservations including some that require pre-payment (EMM, Hoop-dee-doo and Cinderella's Royal Table via My Disney Experience for a group of 6 people. And I was charged child prices for him. But he will be 10 when we actually arrive at the WDW, so logically I should have been charged adult prices. I have called Disney and was told that this should not be a problem and I can pay any difference when we arrive but I still feel a bit uneasy...
I do not think I can be blamed for this - the birth date of my son on shown on My Disney Experience is correct!

You are okay, I think that this is the compromise that DIsney makes when they ask for advance payment. I have read about this happening often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!