Advantage through Discount Hawaii Car Rental

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked Advantage? They are significantly cheaper than "name brand" car rentals like alamo, avis...

Any issues with them?

I've used Advantage car rental through Discount Hawaii Car Rental in the past. We had no issues with picking up/dropping off or with the quality/cleanliness of the rental car. Their store front is just outside of the HNL airport, along the same street with the other car rental companies. I did notice that the Advantage shuttle didn't come by as frequently as the other car rental shuttles. We just hopped on to a neighboring rental car company's shuttle and walked over to the Advantage store.
I used to receive great rates for mini vans from DHCR. For our upcoming June 2-June 6 (Oahu), June 6-June 13 (Maui), 2018 Hawaii visit, I received exceptional rates on Airport Car Rental (saved $300 for our Oahu visit). I'm not sure if DHCR changed their pricing structure, but I guess it depends on the size of the rental car as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter