Adventurers Club at PI

Sarahsmom85

Mouseketeer
Hi
Will my DH be able to attend the Adventurers Club? (Electric wheelchair user) I haven't been since 2000 and he has been in 10 yrs. I think i remember the Club as being pretty tight with lots of furniture. Then being taken to a small room. Will he be able to get around?

Yes; I have been in AC using an ECV. Therte was some tight maneuvering, but I did not have any real problems.

You enter upstairs and there is a ramp up to the doors. You go to the left of the upstairs doors and there is an elevator that will take you downstairs to the main rooms. Yes there is lots of furniture and it is a bit tight at times, but mostly with people.

Hubby usually just parks his ECV outside of the AC, but I have seen someone bring an ECV inside the club and have a wonderful time. If you have a power wheelchair instead of an ECV your maneuverability may be easier, as those things can actually turn on 0 radius??

Carol

We visited with a manual wheelchair last spring, and it is possible (and worth the trouble), but sometimes a bit difficult. When we return, I think I will ask the server if we can enter the library through the back door, to avoid the push through the main doors. That would make a big difference.

I have visited Adventurer's Club with my power wheelchair many times. It can be somewhat crowded but it is quite doable. Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter