Adventures by Disney Meets?

kdegour23

✨Always exploring the finer side of Disney.✨
We just booked our fist ABD trip, Montana/Alberta for August 2018. Are there "meets" threads, similar to with DCL or park visits? I know the numbers are not nearly the same, but it would be great to connect with other families prior to the trip. I have searched and can't find anything. (I do see a thread for the river cruises, but can't find anything for land.)IMG_2347.JPG

There used to be a Sticky for all the Meets threads, but for some reason, it got un-stickied, so they're really hard to find. There are not individual threads for each departure, just one for each itinerary. It's nice, because you can look back & see who else has previously taken the trip, and ask for advice, etc.

Here's a link to the Meets thread for the Montana/Alberta ABD:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/montana-alberta-canada-roaming-the-rockies-meets-thread.2933949/

Sayhello
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter