Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

Just to let everyone know, both TFP2 & 3 are at 1210. I have them both plus some wood & charcoal. I'm going back through the list & trying to get an idea as to where it needs to go next so I'll post it up when I get it figured out. I know FtW Mike had started a list so I'l find it and add my additions to it in another posting.

I do have a concern about what happens if we have a gap and how to handle that. We're in till 3/7 and then gone so after that, with the possible gaps, how to handle that?

Just to let everyone know, both TFP2 & 3 are at 1210. I have them both plus some wood & charcoal. I'm going back through the list & trying to get an idea as to where it needs to go next so I'll post it up when I get it figured out. I know FtW Mike had started a list so I'l find it and add my additions to it in another posting.

I do have a concern about what happens if we have a gap and how to handle that. We're in till 3/7 and then gone so after that, with the possible gaps, how to handle that?

Wish I had seen this before I set up. We are in 231 for the week and can store and might use one. No golf cart though.

I’ll bring you down TFP2 when we get back from our walk (& Mickey Bar).
That would be awesome. My wife will be here with my daughter who is a bit under the weather. Go figure. But you can't miss our '76 yellow GMC. Chalk art out front. They might be up at the qs getting dinner if not here. Thanks so much. Do you need me to find someone to pass it on to?

Do you think the Fort Wilderness staff might agree to hold it somewhere if you tell them that multiple guests have arranged online to share it and pass it on to one another, but that there is a gap here and there? I wonder if they would accommodate us.

Both fire pits are available at site 1210. I have wood and charcoal to go with them as well. We're not using them as our neighbor has one that we all congregate around.

We're here till March 7th so I'd like to re-home these before and other can use them.

Both fire pits are available at site 1210. I have wood and charcoal to go with them as well. We're not using them as our neighbor has one that we all congregate around.

We're here till March 7th so I'd like to re-home these before and other can use them.

My sister arrives next Friday and will pick one up from you. Are they accessible or does she contact you? Thanks for hosting them!

My sister arrives next Friday and will pick one up from you. Are they accessible or does she contact you? Thanks for hosting them!

I should be at site 1210 on Friday working on my camper if weather permits. At any rate, TFP2 & TFP3 are both here along with some wood, etc. Either one will work. TFP2 is a bit easier to transport but needs assembly. TFP3 is all put together & a bit bulkier.

I've read through the TFP forum and hopefully have the list up to date at this point. If I've missed anyone or have the wrong date, let me know and I'll correct it.

The official list that I have is based off of DisneyMommyMichelle & tigger92662's original lists plus any other that I found.

OFFICIAL LIST as of 2/1/2019
1. SerenityGR 10/27 -11/11 (YAY for bringing it down!!)
2. SheBoz 11/11 - 11/17 (Pick up from FortWildernessCamper)
3. FriendOfEeyore 11/16 - 12/6
4. DMM 12/6 -12/9
5. Debbie123 12/9 - 12/15
6. DedeSmith32 12/15 - 12/19
7. Dalir 12/19 - 12/21
8. MrFascinating 12/21 - 12/22
9. GuruSue 12/22 - 12/31
10. AMCC 12/28 - 1/3
11. FTW Mike 1/3 - 1/7
12. Eyeeore 1/7 - 3/7

Bronte’s Friends Troy & Angie 1/22 - 1/26
jkneznek 1/26 - 2/1
FtLauderdaleFireCaptains 2/1 - 2/6
amcc's sister 2/15 - 2/17
SnowTrail 2/23 - 3/3
Selliot82 3/1 - 3/9
13. RidesWithChrist 3/3 - 3/10
14. TexasBee 3/10 - 3/17
15. WE HAVE A ONE DAY GAP HERE
16. TeamBradfield 3/18 - 3/28
17. Dalir 3/28 - 3/31
18. THIS GAP NEEDS TO BE FILLED
19. AMCC 4/18 - 4/22
20. GAP TO BE FILLED
21. CinderellaGirl2280 9/7 - 9/15

People with overlapping stays (Feel free to work it out with someone if you want it for a bit of a time that someone has it, but it will be up to you guys to figure it out, the list will remain as it is, so that I have a main contact person)
SharlanFL: 12/2 - 12/6
DennaPerry: 11/17 - 11/21
SnowMedic: 12/29 - 1/12
Boomer1: 11/9 - 11/20
WarEagles57: 12/10 -12/15
SnowTrail: 2/23 - 3/3
proudmomof 4: 5/4 - 5/12
princessamie: 6/16 - 6/22
MudQueen22: 710 - 7/19
Cyre: 11/25 - 11/30
I will be turning over whatever I have to RidesWithChrist when they get here on March 3rd.

My thanks to all who participated and to those that furnished TFP2 & TFP3. Hopefully, when we get back in January 2020 the TFP's will still be circulating.

I do wonder if a posting in FB Disney Mouse Campers or such might help with our gaps? What does everyone think?

Last edited:
There are 2 other pretty active Facebook groups you could check with as well. Fort Wilderness Glampers and Disney Campers. The Campers group is larger and more established than the Glampers group. I'd imagine you'd have no problems finding people to take them in the Campers group. The problem is, they may disappear into that group and be hard to bring back to this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!