Advice on cancelling October holiday

Disney_dreamer75

Earning My Ears
We have booked our WDW holiday for October this year with Virgin Holidays but have decided we would rather cancel due to the uncertainty with masks/checking temperatures etc. We have only paid a low deposit, the remaining £700 of the deposit was due end of Feb but we haven't paid it yet. The total balance is due beginning of July. I can't get in contact with VH for love nor money but totally understand I would be bottom of their priority list. Do I just wait until July when the remaining money is due and then forfeit the holiday and my deposit (I guess I will need to pay them the outstanding £700 when I cancel too??)

We have booked our WDW holiday for October this year with Virgin Holidays but have decided we would rather cancel due to the uncertainty with masks/checking temperatures etc. We have only paid a low deposit, the remaining £700 of the deposit was due end of Feb but we haven't paid it yet. The total balance is due beginning of July. I can't get in contact with VH for love nor money but totally understand I would be bottom of their priority list. Do I just wait until July when the remaining money is due and then forfeit the holiday and my deposit (I guess I will need to pay them the outstanding £700 when I cancel too??)
Have you tried contacting them via social media? I realise it's virgin holidays but I've contacted virgin Atlantic via messenger several times and they've always been so helpful?

Thanks, yes have tried contacting through social media, email and phone - no luck! I have resorted in sending them a registered letter. Not sure what else I can do really. I was just worried that if I wait until July when settlement is due they could turn round and say you owe us more money because you didn't cancel earlier?

Thanks, yes have tried contacting through social media, email and phone - no luck! I have resorted in sending them a registered letter. Not sure what else I can do really. I was just worried that if I wait until July when settlement is due they could turn round and say you owe us more money because you didn't cancel earlier?
Do you have a Virgin Holidays shop near you? Here is a list, maybe if you went in, they could help...
https://retail.virginholidays.co.uk/retail-appointments/Search/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts