Advice please

G00fyDad

DIS Veteran
This is our dining schedule so far. Can anyone see if there is a problem with it? Such as suggestion on anything to change? I have heard from others that there are certain places they would eat lunch at or dinner at. Since we have never been before I am at a loss and flying blind here.

...Date..........Price.....PS res date.......Restaurant
10/15/05.........................................Eat at home before we leave
10/15/05.......$................................Foodquest
10/15/05.......$$.........7/18/2005........Planet Hollywood
10/16/05.......Plan............................Old Port Royale
10/16/05.......Plan.......7/18/200..........Liberty Tree Tavern
10/16/05.......Plan............................Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café
10/17/05.......Plan............................Old Port Royale
10/17/05.......Plan............................Flame Tree Barbeque
10/17/05.......$$.........7/18/2005........Rainforest Café
10/18/05.......Plan............................Old Port Royale
10/18/05.......Plan.......7/18/2005.......Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
10/18/05.......Plan............................Toy Story Pizza Planet
10/19/05.......Plan............................Old Port Royale
10/19/05.......Plan......7/18/2005........Garden Grill Restaurant
10/19/05.......$................................Liberty Inn
10/20/05.......Plan......7/18/2005........Cinderella's Royal Table
10/20/05.......$................................The Plaza Pavillion
10/20/05.......Plan......1/5/2005..........Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
10/21/05.......$................................Old Port Royale
10/21/05.......$................................(eat at Sea World)
10/21/05.......Plan......7/18/2005........The Crystal Palace
10/22/05.......$...............................Old Port Royale
10/22/05........................................McDonald's
10/22/05........................................Eat at airport before we leave

There were only a couple of things that jumped out at me. On the 20th, you have Plaza Pavillion, but I think I read that they are changing that to another type of restaurant. On the 21st, you may not have time to get back to CP after being at Sea World, unless you have been there several times and do not plan on doing a whole day. Have you thought of doing Dine with Shamu? We are trying that in March. Looks like you have made some good choices!

Stephanie

Hopefully we can make it back to CP in time. We plan on getting a PS for around 6 pm. Sea World Closes at around 5 pm.

I guess I'll have to find somehwere else to eat other then the Plaza. :) thanks :)

If SW closes that early, you should not have any problems, unless you wanted to try for maybe 6:30 for your PS. When we go, it closes at 10:00 (week after Easter), so we will probably need all that extra time to see everything. Have fun!

I'd like to go then but I'd rather chew on a gun barrel than deal with crowds in WDW that time of the year. We chose October. Not just because of the crowds (although that was the deciding factor) but because DD is out of school for 2 days that week for Fall Break. That way she misses just 3 days and not a full five.

I know what you mean, but DS8's(step-son) mom will not let us take him out of school at all (even though she lets him stay home for no reason), and I cannot handle the heat. So . . . off we go to deal with the crowds. DH and DS8 have never been, though, so they will not know the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter