Status
Not open for further replies.
Toy-Story-Land_Full_32215a.jpg
View attachment 301496
In the area I magnified, could maybe a toy story character be placed in there?

It looks like its an open book with another closed book resting on the top. The latest pics from wdwmagic have better pics of it. Can't see the writing on the open book but there is something there. Maybe they will have riders name pop in the book at the end.

Edit: Didn't realize the station looks to be an open area for the unload. Can't read what's on the wall.

Last edited:
Definitely looks like a journal style notebook on top. Doesn't prevent it from having something propped on it though.

Toy Story Land is coming along great, also Star Wars is showing a lot of progress! Really excited to see what all of this looks like when it's completed. I always loved Hollywood Studios/MGM, but it's just not the same right now.

It's not. I'm going down for SWDS with 3 day park hoppers but not sure if I'm even going to go to HS. Only really 3 rides there right now. May be an end of the day visit if lines are not bad - definitely not going to be the park I do 3 FPs at to start the day. RIP GMR.

I

It's going to seem like it takes forever at this point.....and it will be a step longer before I even step foot in it. It's going to be down right torture when they start to do rock work on it. It seems like we are getting far more ariel updates than we did with Pandora.

and when they start doing work inside the buildings and we don't see any change in the aireal shots

Well... just going by the topping off ceremonies, WDW was 3 months behind as of mid November. Have they had any other milestone moments like that we can use to keep track of parallel progress? I don't remember any at Disneyland.

Well... just going by the topping off ceremonies, WDW was 3 months behind as of mid November. Have they had any other milestone moments like that we can use to keep track of parallel progress? I don't remember any at Disneyland.
I wouldn't count topping off. Each land is being built differently due to where they are being built. So Disneyland's isn't exactly the same construction schedule as WDW. You can also see WDW is a little farther ahead in some areas than Disneyland and vice versa. It's complex but when you really look at the two you can start to tell the differences in construction.

I wouldn't count topping off. Each land is being built differently due to where they are being built. So Disneyland's isn't exactly the same construction schedule as WDW. You can also see WDW is a little farther ahead in some areas than Disneyland and vice versa. It's complex but when you really look at the two you can start to tell the differences in construction.
True. But I think it's as good a gauge as we have about relative completion dates. It's something concrete to look at. Because you know the flood of questions will reopen when DLR announces a date next year.

True. But I think it's as good a gauge as we have about relative completion dates. It's something concrete to look at. Because you know the flood of questions will reopen when DLR announces a date next year.
I'd gauge WDW anywhere from 3-6 months behind DLR. I don't believe it's slipped any but it also hasn't really picked up the pace either. When we at the steel stage it also appears to move faster than when just dirt is moving. When we get to Gunite/Shotrete stages it will slow down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!