Status
Not open for further replies.
Balconies are typically only found in Deluxe/DVC hotels. I don't believe any moderate resorts have private balconies.
Hmm, I thought those outside walkways were there because the moderates are all 2 - 3 stories you can step outside any time you need to. I would think in a high rise tower you'd have a balcony. Which would raise the comfort level for me. I don't stay where I can't just step outside. Not for more than one night anyway.

Just got back from WDW.

The GoG Building is massive, and yet isn't as obtrusive from many areas of the park. I literally took a photo of the UofE destruction thinking it had already hit the interwebs, only to find out it was new as of that morning. The hotel tower behind Germany is also not very noticeable once inside the park, and cannot be seen from inside WS. Unlike Swan and Dolphin......

I actually walked past the Ratatouille building a dozen times and didn't notice it. So either the heat was getting to me, or the aerials make it look much worse than from the ground.

Just got back from WDW.

The GoG Building is massive, and yet isn't as obtrusive from many areas of the park. I literally took a photo of the UofE destruction thinking it had already hit the interwebs, only to find out it was new as of that morning. The hotel tower behind Germany is also not very noticeable once inside the park, and cannot be seen from inside WS. Unlike Swan and Dolphin......

I actually walked past the Ratatouille building a dozen times and didn't notice it. So either the heat was getting to me, or the aerials make it look much worse than from the ground.

Concur. Hope it was a fun trip.

3 weeks, hoping for new aerials soon. :bored:

Get those choppers in the air. :magnify:

Last edited:

That one Riviera pool in view is looking good. Thanks.

DHS Station looks almost fully enclosed. Wonder ir they might have AC in those to cool down the cabs as they pass through.

Amazing pictures. I can't imagine how they are going to make that big cube (GoG) fit in at epcot though.

@bioreconstruct is awesome to follow on Twitter!! So much fun to see these pics come across my feed in amongst all the icky news stories. :)

Feels like they should be credited with each post here that uses the pics they post.

I always credit Bioreconstruct. Unfortunately our boards don’t allow for directly posting tweets like other boards.
I guess I’m just in the habit of posting a link to the source or the source’s contact info in every post I include pics.

I know you’re not trying to take credit for the pics or anything!! :)

Cool aerials again.

And it looks like my theory that they would put in an enclosed walkway from the Riviera gondola station to the hotel may in fact come true - it sure looks like they are starting to build something like that.

Cool aerials again.

And it looks like my theory that they would put in an enclosed walkway from the Riviera gondola station to the hotel may in fact come true - it sure looks like they are starting to build something like that.

Nice catch.

I know Teetz has said that the gondola's can be taken off line and serviced at the CB stop. Is the circled area some sort of staging area for that? caribean beach.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!