After 2 - 3 Tearless Weeks.....

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
I went back to the vmk homepage just to take a look. Then I read the Haley and Jake saying then I re entered the site to read it again and what do you know there go the tears. First you want a virtual mob against them now they make you cry. Those two have issues.

ill dont get yourself down its ok :thumbsup2 uh the end of your post confused me though:confused3

I know how you feel.
Every day I had been doing good, and then today I got the feeling so I opened up VMKpal (yeah, I cant bring myself to take it off) and I started bawling like a baby.

Im such a weakling.

I know how you feel.
Every day I had been doing good, and then today I got the feeling so I opened up VMKpal (yeah, I cant bring myself to take it off) and I started bawling like a baby.

Im such a weakling.

Your not the only one.
I cry when i look at my VMKPal pictures. ):

Well, the tears started up again big time for me, over the changing around of the boards here. Everything is move on and keep up with the times. I am such a bawl baby :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I can't stand not being able to log into cutecats anymore. I just cry everytime I look at all my vmk pictures.:sad::sad::sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter