After 4pm Park tickets

mamaglenn

Earning My Ears
This is my first trip to Disney World (in November) and I was curious if there was an option to buy park tickets at a reduced rate after 4pm (or whatever time)? I am staying at the Contemporary Resort and a co-worker said she thought that you could buy those types of tickets with the concierge. Does anybody have any thoughts about this?

Thanks!
Amy

Thanks for the information. We are actually going down because of a conference that I am attending. But, I'm surprised that I wasn't given any information by the conference on these ticket options.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! You have saved me. I was trying to figure out how to save some money on tickets while my husband was at the trade show in Orlando. :cheer2:

I'm sure that the general public cannot buy an after 4 ticket.
Maybe they have them for conventioneers?
My elderly grandparents just wanted to enter the park to eat and see a few things, but too much walking for them, etc, made it impossible for them to stay much longer than 2 or 3 hours. So, we inquired about a night ticket and we were told there wasn't anything like that available. They had to pay the full price for just a few hours to eat at Epcot:eek: They did enjoy themselves, though.

This is my first trip to Disney World (in November) and I was curious if there was an option to buy park tickets at a reduced rate after 4pm (or whatever time)? I am staying at the Contemporary Resort and a co-worker said she thought that you could buy those types of tickets with the concierge. Does anybody have any thoughts about this?

Thanks!
Amy

There is no such ticket available to the general public or sold through Disney.

If you are attending a convention - some conventions purchase special tickets and sometimes they have the after 4 option. You would have to purchase the tickets directly through the convention though, again not through Disney.

I have been to a convention at WDW twice and each time there were different ticket options available to attendees some were part of the convention price others were at an extra cost.

It is up to the convention orgainizers to decide what options to offer the attendees. If they have planned meetings during the day and some time off at night the after 4 would probably be an option. If they have a few days of all day meetings and functions at night with a couple full days off they are more likely to offer full day tickets.

HTH
TJ

I'm sure that the general public cannot buy an after 4 ticket.
Maybe they have them for conventioneers?
My elderly grandparents just wanted to enter the park to eat and see a few things, but too much walking for them, etc, made it impossible for them to stay much longer than 2 or 3 hours. So, we inquired about a night ticket and we were told there wasn't anything like that available. They had to pay the full price for just a few hours to eat at Epcot:eek: They did enjoy themselves, though.

A friend of mine has an annual pass that is called EPCOT after Dark and is only good at EPCOT in the evenings. Maybe it's only available to Florida residents? Of course, it is also a year long pass type thing, not a one day ticket.

Oh, also, if you are a member of the Disney Dining Experience you can enter EPCOT in the late afternoon/evening if you are dining there and you can have your parking fee waived. But you still have to have a ticket to get into the park, I believe.

Thanks for the information regarding special tickets for people who attend conventions. I will be there in March for a convention. Now I know that I will be at the parks in the afternoons. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter