Afternoon Tea on Dining Plan?

jbdreamer

DIS Veteran
I would like to go the the Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian. Is that included on the Dining Plan? I don't see it on the list. I've never done it, can anyone recommened it?

This was not included even on the old plans that cost twice as much. But a trip to Disney would not be complete for us without having tea at least once. Such a special day. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

My friend and I went to the afternoon tea last October. It was so much fun and a nice relaxing break from the parks. This was a girls only trip, we left our husbands at home, so we finally got to do this. I think you would really like it. We had a 2:00ADR and had tea sandwiches, scones with jam, a little fruit tart and the best trifle. If you don't like one of the sandwiches, you can ask for a different kind. The service was great, and I would definitely do this again. Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter