Against my better judgement...

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
I booked another trip (um, we just got back from AKL last week...call it withdrawal if you must...;) )

Just a quick 3 night stay at Pop to tide us over until we do another big trip next year. :)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that AP rates for August are still available. I got the room for $74 a night plus tax and the three nights came to $248. More than I'd hope to pay but not too bad.

So if any one is still looking for AP rates for August, they still exist and I was able to get my first choice of a value resort and first choice for dates (8/12-8/15, please God don't let there be a hurricane!) :)

hey I went in May and I am going back - not to Pop Century - but CBR - got a postcard (way back in March) and I decided to use it for this trip!!!

Saturday evening, we lucked into a cancellation at CSR for this past Sunday night (We wanted to extend our WDW stay but EVERYTHING was booked.). Surprisingly, we were offered the AP rate of $109 right off the bat!!

with the postcard I got a rate of $88 per night standard view CBR we are going June 9, 10 and 11 - short trip!

the person I was talking to - kept trying to convience me that the AP rate was better - I finally let her try.

I had found out before that the postcard rate was a GREAT deal.

EsmeraldaX, here is my Go Away Hurricane! dance!

:eek: :scared1: :rockband: :charac2: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

:jumping1: :thewave: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

I don't know if it will work, but it is worth a shot! :earboy2:

maxiesmom - I love that dance!

I hope I dodn't get a postcard between August and next summer because then I'll feel the need to go again...

Watch this be the period of time where I actually get a bunch sent to me...

:teeth:

spiceycat - we're also only going for a short 3 nighter. :) Any time at WDW is worth it in my opinion. :) I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing trip. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter