AHS: cult

Ugh, why why why Rick Springfield, why?!?!?!

Another snooze fest, and oh ick ick ick ick, so glad Winter got off the bed, that was going to be enough to make me turn it off forever.
I will say Ally in the clown suit at the end was a bit interesting.

Another week of nothing but attempts at shock value --- all of the characters are so unlikable that I don't really care who goes next. So disappointing. I'll probably watch to the end of the season just to see if they can make some sense of the nonsense.... but I think this year may be even worse than Roanoke.

Now that the "cult" has actually been shown, I am liking it. They don't have to be likable characters.
I also liked Roanoke. My least favorite has been the Asylum.

SPOILER ALERT AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED EPISODE 9:

Okay, so Episode 9 FINALLY had a decent episode and two of the best dramatic scenes in the whole series. The scene in the kitchen, with Ally preparing dinner and watching Ivy die as she tells her how angry she was for all she put her through was well done -- full of compassion, emotion, tension.......if this whole season were written as well as this one episode, it would have been the best season of them all in my opinion. For me it turned the show around and (finally) had one of the female leads take control and become the mother bear and go and protect her son any way she has to. I hope (but won't expect) that the final episode ends with her as the victor and Kai dead! Oh please, let us see Kai and even Winter die or be put in prison or the pit or something that will end all this. The other terrific scene was the tension shown at the council meetings with Kai's minions in the audience and the council members in fear of saying no to anything he suggests. Kind of scary considering the political climate we're in. Bring it home for the final episode and you will change my mind about what up to this episode has been a pointless season for me.

I do like Ally suddenly being a strong fighter. But if it doesn't result in Kai's death, I will be really annoyed.
And yes, Winters too, would be nice.
The first half of the episode again though, ugh, Evan Peters as Jim Jones and David Koresh (and I believe Jesus also??). I used to love Evan Peters, but that is fading greatly. It's like he has no self respect anymore and just follows Ryan Murphy blindly, no matter how terrible the role.

I do like Ally suddenly being a strong fighter. But if it doesn't result in Kai's death, I will be really annoyed.
And yes, Winters too, would be nice.
The first half of the episode again though, ugh, Evan Peters as Jim Jones and David Koresh (and I believe Jesus also??). I used to love Evan Peters, but that is fading greatly. It's like he has no self respect anymore and just follows Ryan Murphy blindly, no matter how terrible the role.

My daughter saw him at a panel at Comic Con a couple of years ago and she said he has zero personality, you could barely hear him or understand him, and he looked like he hadn't showered in days!

My daughter saw him at a panel at Comic Con a couple of years ago and she said he has zero personality, you could barely hear him or understand him, and he looked like he hadn't showered in days!
Yeah, I don't think I adore him so much anymore LOL. Although I kinda like the greasy blue hair. He was such a cutie in seasons one and two, then he turned into Frankenstein in season 3, and it's all been downhill from there (although he was ok in Freakshow mostly).

I should also say I am technically old enough to be his mother LOL.

Yeah, I don't think I adore him so much anymore LOL. Although I kinda like the greasy blue hair. He was such a cutie in seasons one and two, then he turned into Frankenstein in season 3, and it's all been downhill from there (although he was ok in Freakshow mostly).

I should also say I am technically old enough to be his mother LOL.

Don't feel bad, I'm techincally old enough to be his GRANDmother!

"Who was that?"
"My anger management counselor"
"She wasn't very good at her job"
Hahaha, best lines of the season!
That's about all I have to say about this episode. That, and thank goodness there is only one left!

"Who was that?"
"My anger management counselor"
"She wasn't very good at her job"
Hahaha, best lines of the season!
That's about all I have to say about this episode. That, and thank goodness there is only one left!

Yes, and I fear it will not end satisfactorily for many of us.

Well, after tonight, it doesn't look like my hoped-for ending of Winter rising up and taking charge, isn't going to happen.

I think Winter needed to go to, she is such a backstabber.

I was REALLY hoping that Winter would take him out and not the other way around! What a lousy episode. Could we finally stop having Evan do another serial killer impersonation! OMG!

One episode left and, I don't know about anyone else, but I STILL do not see any underlying storyline here. It seems like this season was just so we could watch a pack of bullies torture, threaten and kill citizens. Ridiculous season -- and I thought nothing could be worse than Roanoke!

This has been such a waste of a season. Yes today's political climate is scary for a lot of us, but that doesn't make this season scary at all. What a disappointing episode.

This has been such a waste of a season. Yes today's political climate is scary for a lot of us, but that doesn't make this season scary at all. What a disappointing episode.

Yes, apparently this season was strictly to air Ryan Murphy's greatest political fears and angst about the future! His mind is a dark place LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!