Air Canada Seat Sale!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I'm flipping thru the newspaper and VOILA I spot Air Canada seat sale (Tampa and Miami). I went to the web site and plugged in a bunch of September dates for a week ~ lots of seats for $370 TAXES INCLUDED! The paper showed Tampa as $129 one way before taxes. On the AC web site and picked a bunch a random dates and got low fares! Lots of seats left for now! Round trips on the web site seem to be about $258-$265 before taxes, totally about $370 with tax! Put that with the CDN at par deals at the resorts and YIPPY! Off you go! Remember to click on the aircraft and prebook your seats ~ AC has that as a free service. Have a great day! I'm making gingerbread cookies! S

I noticed posted at those Flight Centre Travel Agencies in the malls (Kitchener and Cambridge) that return (I think now it was to Orlando) was $249. plus taxes, but I didn't stop to get the details, as tempted as I was!

I was able to get an AC flight from London to MCO return for $515.00 including taxes with us returning the Saturday before Christmas which I thought was pretty good too!

GREAT! We flew AC in April and we were very impressed! Did you prebook your seats? Go to the AC web site, see what aircraft you are on. If not listed, called AC, they are extremely friendly and very helpful. You can look at the aircraft lay out on the web site and pick your seats. I love doing this to ensure that wr get the bulkhead and seats we want. S

Hi Sandra!
I didn't book our seats online as I was booking the flight for my Mom so I had to call them to link her up with us as my reservation is using my points . They were great to deal with and we are all seated together near the front. They just recently changed the aircraft though from a 767 to a 320..so I guess the demand was not there for the bigger plane.

AC had the best sale of all though last week. In celebration of their 65 years as an airline, if you were truning 65 this year and could travel in Septeber, you could fly anywhere in Canada for $65.00 return!! My parents were all set to drive to BC and called and were able to fly from Sarnia to Vancouver return for $108.00 pp including taxes. Now there's a deal!

Sound like they might be having some good seat sales so it's a good idea to keep checking their web site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter