Airborne view....

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
Latest airborne views while I flew from BDL (Hartford, CT) to Naples, FL yesterday:

This one all of MK area circled red with Fort/construction area in blue circle:
D3B7207D-F84B-4FC2-8449-432630F4B650.jpeg

This one is left to right, MK parking, EPCOT, Studios, AK.
C50FAA94-DB5D-49A7-8CDE-019174A49F2F.jpeg
These were from around 30,000 feet. If I was a photographer with good cameras, I bet these could be great pics... but not bad for iPhone through a curved window I guess...

It looks like it was a beautiful day for flying, Jimmy/4077. ED

Awesome pics! Hey Jimmy, since aviation is partly the subject of this thread I was wondering if you have ever been to Sun n Fun in Lakeland? It's happening during our trip to the Fort this spring and was thinking of checking it out. Looks like a cool event and not that far away.

Latest airborne views while I flew from BDL (Hartford, CT) to Naples, FL yesterday:
These were from around 30,000 feet. If I was a photographer with good cameras, I bet these could be great pics... but not bad for iPhone through a curved window I guess...

Yeah, next time could you please take these from the usual North/South orientation we are all used too viewing from maps etc. :D :D :D

JK awesome photos.

Awesome pics! Hey Jimmy, since aviation is partly the subject of this thread I was wondering if you have ever been to Sun n Fun in Lakeland? It's happening during our trip to the Fort this spring and was thinking of checking it out. Looks like a cool event and not that far away.

I have heard it’s a lot of fun, but have never been to one of those big fly-ins. It may be worth it if you are there anyway and looking for something to do.

I've been to Sun n Fun. It's a very cool fly in. If you're an aviation nut it's a must see.
Also, if you're ever in the area from November to April You should check out Fantasy of Flight.

I've been to Sun n Fun. It's a very cool fly in. If you're an aviation nut it's a must see.
Also, if you're ever in the area from November to April You should check out Fantasy of Flight.
I am really into aviation. I have my pilots licence but haven't flown for a few years. I went to Fantasy of Flight a few years back and was really impressed with the place. Kermit Weeks has an amazing collection. I usually stay at Kissimmee KOA the night before checking in to the Fort. That afternoon I will venture over to Stallion 51 to see the P51s. Last year when I went it
was not so busy so they let me sit in Crazy Horse. That was pretty cool.
I am really looking forward to checking out Sun n Fun. Looks like an incredible show.

I am really into aviation. I have my pilots licence but haven't flown for a few years. I went to Fantasy of Flight a few years back and was really impressed with the place. Kermit Weeks has an amazing collection. I usually stay at Kissimmee KOA the night before checking in to the Fort. That afternoon I will venture over to Stallion 51 to see the P51s. Last year when I went it
was not so busy so they let me sit in Crazy Horse. That was pretty cool.
I am really looking forward to checking out Sun n Fun. Looks like an incredible show.
Sun n Fun is a little over an hour drive from the Fort. One of my wife's coworkers is in charge of the hospitality tent for the Blue Angels and get's us free passes and we can use the Blue Angels tent and viewing area. She's trying to get us to volunteer. I don't know about that but there's also a campground at the airport property. No way to get in during the event unless you're part of the show or working it. Sorry, I digress. Yes, if you have a free day, come on down. I'm a fan of the warbirds and the shows they put on.

Sun n Fun is a little over an hour drive from the Fort. One of my wife's coworkers is in charge of the hospitality tent for the Blue Angels and get's us free passes and we can use the Blue Angels tent and viewing area. She's trying to get us to volunteer. I don't know about that but there's also a campground at the airport property. No way to get in during the event unless you're part of the show or working it. Sorry, I digress. Yes, if you have a free day, come on down. I'm a fan of the warbirds and the shows they put on.
I'm planning to come down from the Fort on April 3rd. What time of the morning do they start letting people in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter