Airline Gurus and Online Whizzes: I have a question for you both!

danacara

<font color=purple>Parlez-vous Francais?<br><font
Air travel from EWR (Newark) to MCO varies from $150-190, direct, on average (if you buy in advance). Every now and then there are fare sales, but I always find out about them after the fact. Do you know any site on the web that I can set up, so that if any round-trip ticket price from EWR-MCO dips below $135, I'll get an email? Any day, any airline - just an alert saying "Hi, cheap tickets right now on your route." I would love this feature, if I could figure out how to get it. Thanks.

Travelocity has a fare watcher feature that I use. Just go to Travelocity.com sign on and set up a fare watcher. I have Orlando on a long term look up, I do other cities on as needed basis.

problem with fare watcher is you don't usually get the e-mail 'till the next day...often the sale is over by then...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter