Airmiles Armchair Chatter

completed my first Rexall transaction at 7:16 and it was successful!

I bought Rexall eye drops and insoles and Nosh and Co cookies and chocolate covered almonds. Pretax total 34.16 snagged 101 miles

we'll more than likely do at least 2 more this weekend to pick up stuff for our trip to Florida next month!!

I bought Rexall eye drops and insoles and Nosh and Co cookies and chocolate covered almonds. Pretax total 34.16 snagged 101 miles

we'll more than likely do at least 2 more this weekend to pick up stuff for our trip to Florida next month!!

That’s great! Could you have also used the STB coupon for the additional 20 miles? Or is the coupon one time only. Oops never mind...you didn’t spend $40...

I didn't think about doing another shop this weekend (just did 2) but I could do another one and pick up household use items. The things I bought this morning were Xmas related. Definitely a good return on cash spent. Maybe I'll use some AM cash so I'm not out of pocket anything on the next purchase.

I'll be going back to Rexall tomorrow to get another shop in. I spent more than $40 (for the StB as well) but had no plan, it was lunch time, and my nieces are now going to get random stuff in gift bags lol. Still need a few more items so I'll have a better plan and go back tomorrow. I did get my son chips so he'll be happy at snack time tonight any way!

I'll be going back to Rexall tomorrow to get another shop in. I spent more than $40 (for the StB as well) but had no plan, it was lunch time, and my nieces are now going to get random stuff in gift bags lol. Still need a few more items so I'll have a better plan and go back tomorrow. I did get my son chips so he'll be happy at snack time tonight any way!

I just came back from my lunch break Rexall shop too and I spent way more than the $40 too. I went in totally unprepared since I had no idea what Rexall branded products I could get, then a lot of the items were buy one get one 50% off so that made it impossible to calculate properly, while under pressure to get back to the office, lol.

I did 2 shops at Rexall, survey coupon was not working during either shop (scanning or manual entry), in both cases in the end cashier entered it as a store/manufacturing coupon which meant I needed to spend $35, not $30 for the Rexall promo to work. So heads up, YMMV, I wasn't combining with any other offers/coupons etc. so it was definitely a system problem this morning. Coupon I printed was from page 1 and I've used it successfully before.

They were out of some items I wanted so may try a second store later.

I just came back from my lunch break Rexall shop too and I spent way more than the $40 too. I went in totally unprepared since I had no idea what Rexall branded products I could get, then a lot of the items were buy one get one 50% off so that made it impossible to calculate properly, while under pressure to get back to the office, lol.

Exactly! I was just hoping in the end it was the right dollar amounts for the Rexall products and the $40 StB coupon... turns out I was way off but there was a line, and only one cash open. Tomorrow I will be more prepared lol. I hope.

I did 2 shops at Rexall, survey coupon was not working during either shop (scanning or manual entry), in both cases in the end cashier entered it as a store/manufacturing coupon which meant I needed to spend $35, not $30 for the Rexall promo to work. So heads up, YMMV, I wasn't combining with any other offers/coupons etc. so it was definitely a system problem this morning. Coupon I printed was from page 1 and I've used it successfully before.

They were out of some items I wanted so may try a second store later.
that coupon is the most problematic when it comes to stacking and I'll only use it if I'm waaay over the threshold or on the odd times I don't have any other coupons. The wording on it is extremely restrictive and I hate fighting the cashier 🤣

that coupon is the most problematic when it comes to stacking and I'll only use it if I'm waaay over the threshold or on the odd times I don't have any other coupons. The wording on it is extremely restrictive and I hate fighting the cashier 🤣

Agree but today was different, I wasn't combining it with anything, just spent $30 dollars and it didn't work.

Just got back from Rexall. $50 shop for me as I needed the Stb coupon done as well. There were no slippers =( The only other things they had were a few of the peanut gift sets and cheese plates. But there was enough of options between the different brands, so I was able to get the 100 am. What is the Kit brand? I don't think I saw that one.

Donald thank you for that big post about checking your receipt. I read it on the bus. I forgot that the stb coupon had to be scanned even though it's loaded. Had to refund everything and rebuy. But I got my coupon done. =)

Just got back from Rexall. $50 shop for me as I needed the Stb coupon done as well. There were no slippers =( The only other things they had were a few of the peanut gift sets and cheese plates. But there was enough of options between the different brands, so I was able to get the 100 am. What is the Kit brand? I don't think I saw that one.

Donald thank you for that big post about checking your receipt. I read it on the bus. I forgot that the stb coupon had to be scanned even though it's loaded. Had to refund everything and rebuy. But I got my coupon done. =)

Kit is all the Beauty area items ... face masks, spa items, cosmetic tools such as nail clippers, hair accessories

My Sobeys GC purchased last Thursday posted yesterday on schedule. (Wednesday or Thursday this week) However I also purchased the Spend $25 on GC get 10AM earlier in the week (on 3 different accounts) and I have yet to see those. I think Sobeys is having posting issues these days.

That being said they aren't the only ones with posting issues. Unrelated, Canada Post has had my new computer "in transit" from Toronto to Ottawa for 3 days now. I know there was bad snow along the 401 yesterday but someone could have walked the parcel to Ottawa faster.

Canada Post lost two of the three items I purchased from Indigo on Nov. 23rd. They still have not arrived at their destination.

My Rexall shop
Shop #1
Savvy Home 2 packages of Dinner Napkins $5.00
Savvy Home Garbage bags $2.24
Savvy Home Toilet Paper 24 double rolls $7.99 x3 $23.97
$31.21
101 airmiles

Shop #2
Rexall Glycerin (need it to make snow globes with kids next week )$5.99
Rexall Ibuprofen Liquid Gels (Advil) 400 mg x 50 =$7.99 (good expiry date till 2021)
Be Better Epsom Salts Mint/ Eucalyptus $8.99 x 2=$17.98
$31.96
101 Airmiles

All airmiles posted to my receipt correctly.

There were a few more *KIT* things I wanted but I want to have a bit more time to look around than I had tonight so maybe I will go back on the weekend.

Hugs
Mel

Canada Post lost two of the three items I purchased from Indigo on Nov. 23rd. They still have not arrived at their destination.

I went into Indigo yesterday because the online customer service said my "ship to store" purchase from Dec 2 was lost in transit. The manager in store said that really they have hundreds or orders sitting on a UPS truck in the east end of town undelivered. She was really kind, and fulfilled my order with stock from in store (I got lucky, and my item was actually in stock in store) and now my daughter gets her lego for Christmas!

I ordered something from them on black friday too and I still don't have it. Is there anything we can do to find out what's going on? It was supposed to be here by Dec 10.

Meanwhile, I ordered lash growth serum from Silly George in the US a week ago and I will likely get it Monday...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!