Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Yes, 30 days would be by tomorrow.

I did 6 purchases of $10. One account 3 $10 purchases one day and 1 $10 purchase the last day and so far 1 out of 4 have posted. The second account 2 $10 purchases on the last day and none have posted. The one that did post was on Nov 26.

Last promo in September I did 3 $10 purchases on the same day and they all posted on the same day.
I am waiting and wondering the same.

I did online chat this afternoon and they agreed that I should have received the AM but that they are still posting and that I should wait a few weeks. If they don't appear they will post them for me. So patiently I wait.

My AM still had not posted for signing up for the flu shot. She posted those right away. I think they realize there were issues with the posting of those.

I did online chat this afternoon and they agreed that I should have received the AM but that they are still posting and that I should wait a few weeks. If they don't appear they will post them for me. So patiently I wait.

My AM still had not posted for signing up for the flu shot. She posted those right away. I think they realize there were issues with the posting of those.

Thanks, missing flu shot as well ... and Christmas in July ..... I can imagine the chasing for STB by the time I'm finished (currently missing Shell and Foodland that didn't go through properly).

Good News for those that shop at the Bay...
I got my first ever shop at the Bay get 75 airmiles when you spend $50.00
coupon today.
I am sending it to Jacqueline and maybe she can post it here
Hugs
Mel
I would BUT the fine print reads: I got it myself as well but I don't think I'll need to buy $50 worth of stuff IN store, i do most of my shopping online from the Bay.
* This is an exclusive, non-transferable offer. Only the addressee of this offer email qualifies for this offer.

I would BUT the fine print reads: I got it myself as well but I don't think I'll need to buy $50 worth of stuff IN store, i do most of my shopping online from the Bay.
* This is an exclusive, non-transferable offer. Only the addressee of this offer email qualifies for this offer.

Dang
I probably wouldn't use either,,sorry gang it's a targeted offer,,thanks for checking Jacqueline.
Hugs
Mel

Do you remember when the flu shot offer came out? I have yet to get those either.

We got the email that they were available the end of October. Check with your local pharmacy to see if they have them in stock (or your doctor or health unit clinic also)
I just tried a chat and got the wait 120 days response, lol. They are so famous for that. It's like hitting your head against a wall sometimes. Oh, and she made it clear I was to send in a missing points request and not bother the chat line. Sometimes its just a waste of time.

I am currently pairing down my Rexall lists,,so far we are down to two list (I was at 4)......Every year I overspend on Christmas and NOW is the time for me to take stock of what I've already spent and not go overboard.
I will be able to pick up a few of the Rose & Robin and one of the Holiday gift sets for extra airmiles.
Hugs
Mel

I went to Rexall yesterday to use the StB coupon on my DD's account. DH needed his vitamins and I bought the Rexall brand so that I would get the extra 20 miles. Sure enough didn't I run out of the store and was half way home before I realized I didn't check my receipt. The coupon went through but I didn't get the miles for the vitamins. Oh well....I'll be more careful next time, going back isn't an option this time. I leave for WDW tomorrow so I'm up to my ears at the moment.

Have a great trip. Take a screen shot of the flyer so that you can go back in when you get home and get those hard earned miles.

I've got to say it is the most frustrating thing about Airmiles that they don't deal with the same situation in a consistent manner. Allowing someone like me to have my AM posted for the flu shot and then denying the next person who chats. I was online asking for something else which had been given to someone and yet I was denied even though she agreed I deserved them. :confused3

Last edited:
I went to Rexall yesterday to use the StB coupon on my DD's account. DH needed his vitamins and I bought the Rexall brand so that I would get the extra 20 miles. Sure enough didn't I run out of the store and was half way home before I realized I didn't check my receipt. The coupon went through but I didn't get the miles for the vitamins. Oh well....I'll be more careful next time, going back isn't an option this time. I leave for WDW tomorrow so I'm up to my ears at the moment.
Have a magical time!

oooh in the Disney stores????? I'm gonna be in Toronto on Monday and it would be super easy to go to the Eaton Centre and rescue Donald!!!

Wow, that was ugly!

OMG and the Lego DD wants is finally back in stock at Indigo, I already have my gift card to buy it, but AMshops won't load! I'm a little panicking, it's out of stock everywhere.....

I'm glad you managed to snag it!

Ohh have a great trip!!

Have a great trip. Take a screen shot of the flyer so that you can go back in when you get home and get those hard earned miles.

Great idea!

Have an awesome Trip!
Hugs
Mel

Time for the promised Rexall one-day-only coupon posting!
ONE DAY ONLY Bonus Offer Wednesday December 4th
To play this game for maximum miles for your buck follow these tips and you can turn every $50 transaction into 220 miles:
  1. All THREE bar codes MUST be scanned, none of them can be loaded to your card
  2. Politely ask the cashier to simply scan all coupons you have, let the system work it out.
  3. Coupons can be either printed or shown on a mobile device (this might be a good time to print them to be safe, lot of miles on the line!)
  4. Since the offers are almost identical, be really careful that you get 3 different codes scanned - it is obvious the actual coupons are different
  5. If a coupon has trouble scanning from your phone try turning up the brightness and zooming in so the bar code is larger You can even try getting them to type in the bar code number, that will also work
  6. You can use the coupons multiple times, so if you can make more than one $50 transaction, GO FOR IT **** worth noting that some stores carry M & M frozen food, maybe you can buy those!
  7. Depending on the store you might be able to use the survey coupon for $5.00 off when you spend $25.00 I would be careful with this though, is $5 worth the potential $$$ the Airmiles represents? Link for that is HERE
Three separate coupons from 3 different sources
Coupon # 1 came from Rexall the barcode from this one is 417000052883
Link to the coupon is HERE
Image if you prefer
456346 Just the barcode 456348

Coupon # 2 came from Airmiles and the barcode from this one is 417000052890
This coupon can be found either on the App OR you can find the same coupon code online HERE

Image if you prefer
456349 Just the barcode 456350

Coupon # 3 is from Shop the Block and the barcode from this one is 417000052364

This coupon can be found within the app, a booklet or printed from the StB website
Image if you prefer
456351 Just the barcode 456352

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!