Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I have just finished preparing my Sobey/Foodland Blue Friday spreadsheet. It looks like it will a profitable day afterall. Nothing is on the list that won't get used in the next month or two. I may have to eat a little more oatmeal than usual but that's OK.

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow but be sunny for Friday before snowing again on Saturday. The Blue Friday gods are looking down on me.::yes::

I have just finished preparing my Sobey/Foodland Blue Friday spreadsheet. It looks like it will a profitable day afterall. Nothing is on the list that won't get used in the next month or two. I may have to eat a little more oatmeal than usual but that's OK.

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow but be sunny for Friday before snowing again on Saturday. The Blue Friday gods are looking down on me.::yes::

Just dress warm! I see a wind chill and frost bite warning for Friday :( though a warm bowl of oatmeal would make that feel better.

3FD20A34-6CD1-499A-A8E1-0822F3893ECD.jpeg

That is a nice one. I'm new to using AM and figuring it out.
I have 85 bonus miles when I spend $90 but if I use the coupon in the flyer for 100 bonus miles when you spend $100 or more do you get both deals?? My guess is not but I thought I would ask

I have 160am when you spend $200 for the second week in a row. I believe these are random/rotated, daughter had 80am/$75 (something like that) for two weeks in a row in November.

3FD20A34-6CD1-499A-A8E1-0822F3893ECD.jpeg

That is a nice one. I'm new to using AM and figuring it out.
I have 85 bonus miles when I spend $90 but if I use the coupon in the flyer for 100 bonus miles when you spend $100 or more do you get both deals?? My guess is not but I thought I would ask

Yes they work together, you can get both. I believe awhile ago someone in the west posting they didn't work for them but my understanding that has changed and they both work. Ontario for sure they work together. Btw, yours is a very good offer too.

I've been waiting for air miles to release my Dec 5 return flights and lo and behold, I go to book my one ways on Air Canada's website and it's down! I can't click in any search field. UGH. I let them know through FB msg.

I don't want to book my air miles flights until I see that the Air Canada ones are still there. Using my evouchers from the Mexico debacle.

Mine are $90/30 or $75/25. I'll be using the $90/30, along with a new store opening offer $40/50, plus the Blue Friday offer $100/50. Buying the 6 Fiber 1/Nature Valley bar for 100 miles, Delissio pizzas x 3 for 50 miles, buy 2 salad kits $8 for 20 miles, plus I have 43 miles in My Offers I can use.

Lawton's Drugs has Blue Friday as well, so I'm doing buying 3 Carlton Cards get 50 miles.

Should be a nice haul!

I've been waiting for air miles to release my Dec 5 return flights and lo and behold, I go to book my one ways on Air Canada's website and it's down! I can't click in any search field. UGH. I let them know through FB msg.

I don't want to book my air miles flights until I see that the Air Canada ones are still there. Using my evouchers from the Mexico debacle.
It's back up an working now. Book away!

Well...my Am balance took a little hit last night. They decided to induce the dd yesterday ( no baby yet, but there is some progress and now to just keep waiting ) So we are flying out tomorrow morning. It was the best value for us to use some of my AM. So no blue Friday Shopping either this time. But I think that's a pretty good excuse to miss it. Crossing our fingers that the labor doesn't draw out for days. :lovestruc :flower:

Well...my Am balance took a little hit last night. They decided to induce the dd yesterday ( no baby yet, but there is some progress and now to just keep waiting ) So we are flying out tomorrow morning. It was the best value for us to use some of my AM. So no blue Friday Shopping either this time. But I think that's a pretty good excuse to miss it. Crossing our fingers that the labor doesn't draw out for days. :lovestruc :flower:

Congratulations! I was induced on a Monday morning and kiddo arrived Wednesday at 5:30 am so it can still take awhile but hopefully not too long! Nice to be able to use AM to get the tickets too...

I was induced at 6:00pm and had my daughter by 11:00pm.

Just depends on the body, I guess!

My Sobey’s offer is 50AM/135$ and DH’s offer is 120AM/135$!! Anyone can guess which card I will use if I decide to drive to Foodland for Blue Friday!?!!!🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter