Airmiles Armchair Chatter

With yesterday's Rexall posted, I'm now officially Onyx again! Has everyone noticed your running total is updated real time now instead of just on Sundays?
I noticed that last week and I was surprised that I'm moving along a fast as I am.
1581605946616.png
You've collected:
5,030*
Hugs
Mel

That's awesome Mel and @CanadianKrista on hitting onyx already!!!!!! I'm just short of 1000 for this year. I have a ways yet...but I'll get there this year. I'm determined to hit it this year!!!!

Here is was all happy that I didn't have to go hunting down miles after Shop the Block posted. Now I have to hunt down some miles. I did a shop at Safeway 2+ weeks ago where the promo was if you used 95 cash miles you got 25 Am. Well those have NOT posted :sad2: So the receipt is now pinned onto my bulletin board with the date written and circled as to when I can " chat " with them for my missing miles. I actually should have had 57 miles post. It is on the receipt, so it will be an easy fix.

I wonder how many miles they " save " with people who don't track their miles to post appropriately?

Here is was all happy that I didn't have to go hunting down miles after Shop the Block posted. Now I have to hunt down some miles. I did a shop at Safeway 2+ weeks ago where the promo was if you used 95 cash miles you got 25 Am. Well those have NOT posted :sad2: So the receipt is now pinned onto my bulletin board with the date written and circled as to when I can " chat " with them for my missing miles. I actually should have had 57 miles post. It is on the receipt, so it will be an easy fix.

I wonder how many miles they " save " with people who don't track their miles to post appropriately?
I have those same 25AM outstanding on my spreadsheet. I think the terms said they would post 4-6 weeks. When I've done this offer at Sobeys in the past they have shown up in the 1-2 week time frame. Metro usually take 2-3 weeks to post a similar offer.

Just a heads up from Rexall yesterday. I did two shops, different collector card and different stores. At the first Rexall the $5 survey coupon didn't go through and I've just noticed the $10 coupon didn't print either. The cashier was going to just give me $5 off for the survey coupon but it took me under $50 so I let it go (line up behind me and I wasn't fast enough to just grab something) but I'm not happy about the missing $10 coupon. I'll be going back to the store since there aren't any conditions on getting the $10 coupon in the flyer and I spent $50, just wished I caught it yesterday in the store.

Just a heads up from Rexall yesterday. I did two shops, different collector card and different stores. At the first Rexall the $5 survey coupon didn't go through and I've just noticed the $10 coupon didn't print either. The cashier was going to just give me $5 off for the survey coupon but it took me under $50 so I let it go (line up behind me and I wasn't fast enough to just grab something) but I'm not happy about the missing $10 coupon. I'll be going back to the store since there aren't any conditions on getting the $10 coupon in the flyer and I spent $50, just wished I caught it yesterday in the store.

There was unfortunately fine print on the bottom of second page. I did three shops yesterday, got my 606AM but only one $10 coupon when. I just re-read the fine print and baby formula and diapers are exclude (as well as a couple of the other usual suspects).

There was unfortunately fine print on the bottom of second page. I did three shops yesterday, got my 606AM but only one $10 coupon when. I just re-read the fine print and baby formula and diapers are exclude (as well as a couple of the other usual suspects).

Thanks for info. I read through the flyer and none of the fineprint applied to my order so hopefully I'll make it there tomorrow (too much snow or I'd go today).

My trip to Rexall went well. Both coupons stacked, 200AMs for $56 spend. My Rexall recently installed some self-checkouts and I don't normally use those out of respect for the workers but there was a line and decided to see if the coupons would work there. It did, scanned them first.

My StB also posted in full which was a nice surprise as my Foodland shop didn't post until the 28th.
I scanned both at the till and only one took, 2 transactions so I tried it twice. Only 100 bonus points per transaction.

My Rexall shop,,,now keep in mind I have been waiting for a double dip day.....and I needed a new Magic Bag......Oh and Maynards wine gums are 0 percent fat!!!!:)
4 $50 shops and 808 Airmiles. I love that they will post tomorrow.
I will miss Rexall when they are gone.
Hugs
Mel
Which coupons did you use? the bonus bloom 100AM/ $50 shop and the 1 day only one for 100AM/ $50 shop?

I scanned both at the till and only one took, 2 transactions so I tried it twice. Only 100 bonus points per transaction.
This happens at my Rexall as well. It seems not all stores are set up the same. Not sure why but I ended up not bothering over the last two times. It is what it is.

@Tinkershelly I looked at those as well. When is your cruise again?
March 1! And I'm not ready. Amazon has been such a good resource, except for the delivery on Monday that went to someone else's house and they now need to reorder it all for me. It had a couple of bathing suits that I have high hopes for, and I'm still looking for shorts that the local stores don't seem to have in stock yet :sad:

March 1! And I'm not ready. Amazon has been such a good resource, except for the delivery on Monday that went to someone else's house and they now need to reorder it all for me. It had a couple of bathing suits that I have high hopes for, and I'm still looking for shorts that the local stores don't seem to have in stock yet :sad:

Joe Fresh has some swimwear and shorts,etc at the Joe Howe store...also The Bay has TONS of swimsuits in the store.

Which coupons did you use? the bonus bloom 100AM/ $50 shop and the 1 day only one for 100AM/ $50 shop?

Hi
I used the Bonus Boom one and the one that was posted on the airmiles website.
Both of which Donald - my hero
posted here in this thread a few pages back. Both coupons had different bar codes.
Hope that helps
Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!