Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Heads up
I made a 125 airmiles mistake,,,even though the Sobeys flyer says Feb 13th,,,, the spend $125 get 125 airmiles is only good Friday 14 to Sunday 16th. Cashier suggested I come back tomorrow and see if they will adj for me,,which was nice of her.
Hugs
Mel
I did that same thing the other week. I won't grocery shop till Friday from now on. (That and it was snowing today)

Ohhhhh Bundle Up today!!!:cold::cold::cold:
I am heading out for a Pre Op appointment but I plan to get to Rexall this afternoon to use all the $10.00 off coupons I've collected.
So all I have to do is buy something for around $10.00 and then use the $10.00 coupon to pay and cash debit for any remainder? Right? (One coupon per transaction ,right?).
I always get these coupons and forget to use them,,,I have 6 of them so I am not leaving $60.00 on the table.

Hugs
Mel

Ohhhhh Bundle Up today!!!:cold::cold::cold:
I am heading out for a Pre Op appointment but I plan to get to Rexall this afternoon to use all the $10.00 off coupons I've collected.
So all I have to do is buy something for around $10.00 and then use the $10.00 coupon to pay and cash debit for any remainder? Right? (One coupon per transaction ,right?).
I always get these coupons and forget to use them,,,I have 6 of them so I am not leaving $60.00 on the table.

Hugs
Mel

-24 at the moment, I think I might stay in today.

Correct, spend $10 use coupon works, one $10 coupon per transaction. Ive also done spend $25, use $5 survey coupon and $10 together but it's been awhile so can't say it works for sure.

Stay warm!

Just a drive-by posting by me. Looks everyone did well at Rexall, glad you can earn as many as you can before they stop being partners.
I got 46 airmiles on Wednesday when I got gas. No more earning for me for a while, off to Universal Studios, then Disney, then my cruise☺️
Perfect timing because it's been below -20 here for the last few days, wind-chill in the -30's...

:tigger:

@bababear_50 Yes that's exactly right. Try playing the how close to $10 game while you're doing it. Minimize that cash outlay. Then take the $10 you saved and put it aside (or into a Disney GC). I like to think of each of those $10 off coupons as 95 Cash AM and I put the money aside like I would if I used Cash AM on a purchase.

Makes that $50 purchase, the other day, a 299AM return (100+100+2+2+95). Not a bad days work in the AM hunt.

Just a drive-by posting by me. Looks everyone did well at Rexall, glad you can earn as many as you can before they stop being partners.
I got 46 airmiles on Wednesday when I got gas. No more earning for me for a while, off to Universal Studios, then Disney, then my cruise☺
Perfect timing because it's been below -20 here for the last few days, wind-chill in the -30's...

Enjoy!!

Once again I've got the 110/$115 at Sobeys. This is killing me....I really don't need that much but I hate to not make use of it and then could I stretch it to $125 for the other coupon??????? On top of that I've got a couple other loaded offers that are decent that would earn an additional 60 miles.

I got 46 airmiles on Wednesday when I got gas. No more earning for me for a while, off to Universal Studios, then Disney, then my cruise☺

Have a Awesome Holiday !!!!!
Hugs
Mel

Used my Rexall coupon, ending up spending $8 out of pocket, but $5 of that was for a lottery ticket and some was taxes :) I'm gonna win that $55 Million! lol. Now I want to hibernate!! Wow it's cold out there, but looks like it will warm up over the weekend. Monday is still a debate on how we will celebrate Family Day, if he doesn't have a friend to go to the event at the high school it won't be worth it so we'll see.

Stay warm to those in cold temps today!

I am glad for you guys because I almost forgot about the $10 coupon on my Rexall bill. I have decided I will go next week and treat myself to the Russell Stover Easter chocolates I was going to buy on Wednesday but found something cheaper to make up my $50.00. They are 12.99 plus tax so it will only cost me about $4 and I will get lots of Easter chocolates to share with the family.

I went to Sobeys again. I stretched it to the $125 by getting my DD some flowers and chocolates for Valentine’s Day....she’s very sadly single and makes a point of telling me weekly. Now let’s hope I haven’t made things worse :rotfl2:Anyway, I somehow miscalculated by $11 and still don’t know what I missed but I spent $136 pre tax and earned 321 miles.

If I can get my act together I might go to Rexall to use those $10 coupons. I still haven’t gotten DH anything for Valentine’s Day.

To give you all a laugh...it’s 2:45 right now and DH is JUST NOW trying to get a dinner reservation for tonight:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Bless his little heart for putting forth some effort but he will never learn.

Did we ever figure out / get a reason why sometimes when doing a booking online for flights, you get to the check out and it says "Flight not available", but then you can turn around and book it as a one way for a higher amount of miles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!