Airmiles ALERT!! Current week's offers start on page 1244

ottawamom

The "Air Miles" Lady
Heads up
I made a 125 airmiles mistake,,,even though the Sobeys flyer says Feb 13th,,,, the spend $125 get 125 airmiles is only good Friday 14 to Sunday 16th. Cashier suggested I come back tomorrow and see if they will adj for me,,which was nice of her.
Hugs
Mel
I did that same thing the other week. I won't grocery shop till Friday from now on. (That and it was snowing today)

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Ohhhhh Bundle Up today!!!:cold::cold::cold:
I am heading out for a Pre Op appointment but I plan to get to Rexall this afternoon to use all the $10.00 off coupons I've collected.
So all I have to do is buy something for around $10.00 and then use the $10.00 coupon to pay and cash debit for any remainder? Right? (One coupon per transaction ,right?).
I always get these coupons and forget to use them,,,I have 6 of them so I am not leaving $60.00 on the table.

Hugs
Mel

• Days In the Sun

DIS Veteran
    Ohhhhh Bundle Up today!!!:cold::cold::cold:
    I am heading out for a Pre Op appointment but I plan to get to Rexall this afternoon to use all the $10.00 off coupons I've collected.
    So all I have to do is buy something for around $10.00 and then use the $10.00 coupon to pay and cash debit for any remainder? Right? (One coupon per transaction ,right?).
    I always get these coupons and forget to use them,,,I have 6 of them so I am not leaving $60.00 on the table.

Hugs
    Mel
    -24 at the moment, I think I might stay in today.

Correct, spend $10 use coupon works, one $10 coupon per transaction. Ive also done spend $25, use $5 survey coupon and $10 together but it's been awhile so can't say it works for sure.

Stay warm!

spiffgirl101

Mouseketeer
    Just a drive-by posting by me. Looks everyone did well at Rexall, glad you can earn as many as you can before they stop being partners.
    I got 46 airmiles on Wednesday when I got gas. No more earning for me for a while, off to Universal Studios, then Disney, then my cruise☺
    Perfect timing because it's been below -20 here for the last few days, wind-chill in the -30's...

:tigger:

ottawamom

The "Air Miles" Lady
    @bababear_50 Yes that's exactly right. Try playing the how close to $10 game while you're doing it. Minimize that cash outlay. Then take the $10 you saved and put it aside (or into a Disney GC). I like to think of each of those $10 off coupons as 95 Cash AM and I put the money aside like I would if I used Cash AM on a purchase.

Makes that $50 purchase, the other day, a 299AM return (100+100+2+2+95). Not a bad days work in the AM hunt.

Days In the Sun

DIS Veteran
    Just a drive-by posting by me. Looks everyone did well at Rexall, glad you can earn as many as you can before they stop being partners.
    I got 46 airmiles on Wednesday when I got gas. No more earning for me for a while, off to Universal Studios, then Disney, then my cruise☺
    Perfect timing because it's been below -20 here for the last few days, wind-chill in the -30's...

Enjoy!!

• dancin Disney style

<font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa
    Once again I've got the 110/$115 at Sobeys. This is killing me....I really don't need that much but I hate to not make use of it and then could I stretch it to $125 for the other coupon??????? On top of that I've got a couple other loaded offers that are decent that would earn an additional 60 miles.

bababear_50

DIS Veteran

Have a Awesome Holiday !!!!!
    Hugs
    Mel

• hdrolfe

DIS Veteran
    Used my Rexall coupon, ending up spending $8 out of pocket, but $5 of that was for a lottery ticket and some was taxes :) I'm gonna win that $55 Million! lol. Now I want to hibernate!! Wow it's cold out there, but looks like it will warm up over the weekend. Monday is still a debate on how we will celebrate Family Day, if he doesn't have a friend to go to the event at the high school it won't be worth it so we'll see.

Stay warm to those in cold temps today!

juniorbugman

<font color=blue>New car vs another cruise?? THAT
    I am glad for you guys because I almost forgot about the $10 coupon on my Rexall bill. I have decided I will go next week and treat myself to the Russell Stover Easter chocolates I was going to buy on Wednesday but found something cheaper to make up my $50.00. They are 12.99 plus tax so it will only cost me about $4 and I will get lots of Easter chocolates to share with the family.

dancin Disney style

<font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa
    I went to Sobeys again. I stretched it to the $125 by getting my DD some flowers and chocolates for Valentine’s Day....she’s very sadly single and makes a point of telling me weekly. Now let’s hope I haven’t made things worse :rotfl2:Anyway, I somehow miscalculated by $11 and still don’t know what I missed but I spent $136 pre tax and earned 321 miles.

If I can get my act together I might go to Rexall to use those $10 coupons. I still haven’t gotten DH anything for Valentine’s Day.

To give you all a laugh...it’s 2:45 right now and DH is JUST NOW trying to get a dinner reservation for tonight:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Bless his little heart for putting forth some effort but he will never learn.

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
    @Tinkershelly, do you have a usb hub for your cabin? These two have made it to my Wish List:

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
    Did we ever figure out / get a reason why sometimes when doing a booking online for flights, you get to the check out and it says "Flight not available", but then you can turn around and book it as a one way for a higher amount of miles?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.