Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Which is why I tried it. I had a load and go for some facial sponges ($3.99). I got the AM from the Load and Go but I haven't seen the bonus 50AM in my account yet. I don't know if this is because I purchased something on Friday or if the AM are a delayed posting. We won't know until someone else tries on Monday and report back how theirs posted. If you haven't yet purchased anything I would suggest waiting until Monday at least before trying it. I plan to wait until someone else reports their experience before I try again. All my other loaded offers are more expensive.
Yeah, it does sound like you can use any Load & Go that is not dated specifically with the weekend dates and use it on the weekend. It was certainly worth a try.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the 50 Air Miles don't post right away with the other offers. Ottawamom, was your L&G coupon for 2 AM on those facial sponges?

Does anyone know if we can have bonus AM more than once when booking thru Travel Hub? Let say I book one night for 130$ at hotel 1 and then another hotel for 3 nights for 140$/night, will I get the bonus 250 AM for my first stay and the bonus 500 AM for my second one?
I don't see why you wouldn't. Those reservations will be treated as 2 separate events. That's my *assumption* but you know what that can lead to :P

So my AM posted from yesterday's trial purchase at Rexall. Only 2 AM posted. The bonus 50 did not show up. I did read the terms and conditions but it eluded to "weekend offers". I used a load and go offer that was good until June 29 (not specific to a weekend use) so I thought it might go through. I needed to make a small purchase to get my spend $30 get 50AM coupon anyway so it was a good opportunity to test how this offer works. For reference the Load and Go item was the only item purchased so that I could test the theory.

Safe to say use the "Use a load and go" during the Monday-Thursday timeframe. (if the 50AM show up later today as a delayed posting I will let everyone know)

Limited-time offer:
Get 50 Bonus Miles just for loading and using a Rexall offer from
the AIR MILES® App or from loadandgo.airmiles.ca. Offer valid June 16 to 29, 2017.*

* Excludes any weekend offers occurring from Friday to Sunday.

I still don't understand exactly what this means. I'm reading it that I can use the offer Friday to Sunday as long as I don't use it for a loadandgo offer for specific for those days? I can use it for an offer that is week long even if I make the purchase on those days??

Sorry, I just need clarification written for a seven year old.....lol.
TIA everyone.

Yeah, it does sound like you can use any Load & Go that is not dated specifically with the weekend dates and use it on the weekend. It was certainly worth a try.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the 50 Air Miles don't post right away with the other offers. Ottawamom, was your L&G coupon for 2 AM on those facial sponges?
OK let's try this again -- stupid thing keeps posting WITHOUT my typing!

I don't recall ever seeing any targeted loadngo offers that are valid on the weekend ONLY. However, that being said, the weekend offers that are good for everyone DO show up within my loadngo offers. SO using this somewhat round about logic, I'm not convinced the bonus 50 won't work if I was to buy something during the weekend.

Once again the fine print is not very clear so I'm going to wait until Monday to do my offer for "buy one hair item get 2 AM" and pick up the cheapest pack of elastics for my daughter's stocking!

Side note, we went to Rexall today to pick up our Father's Day cards so we could use up the gift card from last weekend's offer with the hope that i would see the spend $30.00 get 50 AM coupon to stack with more next week and i didn't get one! I got the $5.00 off if you spend more than $25.00. The fine print on that says it can't be applied to tax which explains why my store applies PRE-TAX!

Last edited:
Limited-time offer:
Get 50 Bonus Miles just for loading and using a Rexall offer from
the AIR MILES® App or from loadandgo.airmiles.ca. Offer valid June 16 to 29, 2017.*

* Excludes any weekend offers occurring from Friday to Sunday.

I still don't understand exactly what this means. I'm reading it that I can use the offer Friday to Sunday as long as I don't use it for a loadandgo offer for specific for those days? I can use it for an offer that is week long even if I make the purchase on those days??

Sorry, I just need clarification written for a seven year old.....lol.
TIA everyone.
My Load n Go is only valid from Monday to Thursday. You need to load a load n go coupon then use it to get the bonus 50AM. Since load n go coupon is not valid over the weekend, you don't get the 50AM. Load n Go coupons have always been valid from Mondays to Thursdays. Hope this helps!

My Load n Go is only valid from Monday to Thursday. You need to load a load n go coupon then use it to get the bonus 50AM. Since load n go coupon is not valid over the weekend, you don't get the 50AM. Load n Go coupons have always been valid from Mondays to Thursdays. Hope this helps!
this was me confusing the issue --- sorry :P

Last edited:
Heres one of mine and it certainly is valid longer than Monday to Thursday so I think I'm confused.....again :).

10 Bonus Miles
When you buy any 1 Rexall Brand Extra Strength Acetaminophen Tablets or Caplets 100's
Valid: Jun 16 - Jun 29
Loaded

ETA- All my load and go's are valid for those dates. I just checked them all.

Has anyone here mentioned Reebee yet? I just discovered it last week and really like it. It lists all the stores that have Airmiles offers with the items and their bonus AMs as well as the cost or percentage off for these items.
Great site and if you haven't already, check it out.

Has anyone here mentioned Reebee yet? I just discovered it last week and really like it. It lists all the stores that have Airmiles offers with the items and their bonus AMs as well as the cost or percentage off for these items.

I love Reebee! I use it all the time when I do price-match at Walmart for the core of my grocery shopping.

Heres one of mine and it certainly is valid longer than Monday to Thursday so I think I'm confused.....again :).

10 Bonus Miles
When you buy any 1 Rexall Brand Extra Strength Acetaminophen Tablets or Caplets 100's
Loaded

This is strange. I never have any Load n Go valid over the weekend. Better call when the 50AM does not get posted. Keep your receipts and screen shot the Load n Go coupons you used just in case. Pixie dust!

Reebee is da bomb :)

Yes it was the cotton face wipes (to use with nail polish remover or face cleanser) I specifically got the 80 pkg that appeared in the load and go picture. I got the 2AM so I guess I picked the right ones. I'll try the offer again on its own with another load and go offer (only one will generate the 50AM) and see what happens.

10 Bonus Miles
Loaded

This is strange. I never have any Load n Go valid over the weekend. Better call when the 50AM does not get posted. Keep your receipts and screen shot the Load n Go coupons you used just in case. Pixie dust!
OK, one more time here ...

There are never any load n go offers that are valid ONLY on the weekend --- they are good for the entire 2 week period. I used one last weekend in fact.

The only offers that are weekend events are those that are printed in the flyer.

The confusion is with the wording "excludes any weekend offers occurring from Friday – Sunday" do they mean you can't use your coupon on the weekend? I think we need to wait until one of us shops on Monday to see if they should have the coupon say it's only valid Monday - Thursday.

Just sharing
This is the inside of my booklet
Sorry I am terrible at scanning this stuff. It cut off Shell / Timber Mart /Jean Coutu/ airmilesshop.ca.
Flyer1%201_zps7nmt4yaf.jpg
I was so glad to find your post!
We've discovered Rona didn't give us our 6x Airmiles on our purchase of over $2300 on May 2nd. Our computer also got fried by a transformer explosion outside our house, so I can't find the original coupon that came to us from Rona via e-mail. You wouldn't happen to know what the code for the Rona 6x offer is?
Thanks for your post!!!

I have been following this thread for a little while and have tried to collect as many airmiles as I can. I follow the #1 rule of only buying what I would normally buy. I just checked my airmiles account and in the last month, I've collected 2484 miles. And that doesn't include the May Mega Miles that are coming my way. I think I've done pretty well! Thank you so much for all the tips and updates!

I was so glad to find your post!
We've discovered Rona didn't give us our 6x Airmiles on our purchase of over $2300 on May 2nd. Our computer also got fried by a transformer explosion outside our house, so I can't find the original coupon that came to us from Rona via e-mail. You wouldn't happen to know what the code for the Rona 6x offer is?
Thanks for your post!!!
I always keep lots of the coupon booklets sitting around for the inevitable slip-ups

The code for the Rona 6X offer was 2346. The fine print on that specific coupon reads as follows:

The first mile will be awarded upon the valid use of the coupon and the difference between that Mile and the offer will be deposited in the Collector Account within 60 days of the end of the promotion.

SO you can't follow up on the missing bonus miles until July 30th.

Does anyone know if we can have bonus AM more than once when booking thru Travel Hub? Let say I book one night for 130$ at hotel 1 and then another hotel for 3 nights for 140$/night, will I get the bonus 250 AM for my first stay and the bonus 500 AM for my second one?

When I used it, it only allowed the bonus offer once. I ended up booking our US stays using my airmiles, and each of my daughters airmiles so we all got a bonus.

It's entirely possible I messed something up though, so I'd suggest booking the 3 night stay first so you get the higher bonus, then book the 1 night stay. If you don't get the bonus on the 1 night, then at least you're not out too much.

When I used it, it only allowed the bonus offer once. I ended up booking our US stays using my airmiles, and each of my daughters airmiles so we all got a bonus.

It's entirely possible I messed something up though, so I'd suggest booking the 3 night stay first so you get the higher bonus, then book the 1 night stay. If you don't get the bonus on the 1 night, then at least you're not out too much.

That is what I was afraid of. Thank you for your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!