Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I just went to Rexall and bought an item that I had load and go airmiles with and the bonus 25 airmiles didn't show on my receipt. Do you think it should have?

I just went to Rexall and bought an item that I had load and go airmiles with and the bonus 25 airmiles didn't show on my receipt. Do you think it should have?
Last time it didn't show on the receipt but got posted a few days later. It didn't post at the same time with the other AMs. Wait and see. Keep your receipt.

Ok friends
a bit of Rexall stacking help
So I went to load and go
1.checked the spend 40 get 60
2. the email spend 40 get 60
3. did the survey 5 dollars off
I am not sure where to get the 25 extra load and go?
Hugs Mel
If I remember correctly, there was nothing to load and the extra bonus also would not show on the receipt but should get posted after the regular Rexall AM posting.

Ok friends
a bit of Rexall stacking help
So I went to load and go
1.checked the spend 40 get 60
2. the email spend 40 get 60
3. did the survey 5 dollars off
I am not sure where to get the 25 extra load and go?
Hugs Mel

Last time the extra miles didn't appear on my statement until about a week after the shopping trip. As a separate entry that read "Thanks for Shopping at Rexall!"

SO like @AngelDisney says, keep your receipt and watch your account.

If I remember correctly, there was nothing to load and the extra bonus also would not show on the receipt but should get posted after the regular Rexall AM posting.

Last time the extra miles didn't appear on my statement until about a week after the shopping trip. As a separate entry that read "Thanks for Shopping at Rexall!"

Thanks guys
I went and picked up a couple of things I needed which also had a few airmiles attached to them.
Total spend was 53.93. Total airmiles 146, with the bonus 25 to post at a later date.
So total airmiles this shop 171.
I have now officially finished all my granddaughters Christmas presents. Yes I am one of those people that does Christmas in July shopping.
Hey it's nice weather to go shopping and there are alot of sales out there right now.

Thanks for the help.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

On too our 2 week east coast non disney trip. Good luck and happy hunting for all.
Forvthose with kids off to univ. Thats what i call my freedom 55...lol..im jealous..
See you soon all
Enjoy your trip....the east coast is gorgeous!

BTW, there is no freedom in packing the kids off to uni. The cost is totally frightening and last I checked they won't take my Airmiles as payment.

Anyone remember when we are supposed to get the bonus 50 miles from the Bundle Your Bonuses offer? I want to get that one scratched off my tracking list.

Enjoy your trip....the east coast is gorgeous!

BTW, there is no freedom in packing the kids off to uni. The cost is totally frightening and last I checked they won't take my Airmiles as payment.
True you can't USE your AM (bummer) but you sure as shootin can collect a whole truck load if you put as much as possible on one of your credit cards :P

True you can't USE your AM (bummer) but you sure as shootin can collect a whole truck load if you put as much as possible on one of your credit cards :P
When my older DD went her school would allow you to pay tuition on a credit card. So just for the AM I took out the MasterCard(they wouldn't take my Amex). We paid her tuition for 5 years, bought her a car to commute and paid all her expenses. I earned thousands of miles.

This time around youngest DD's school will only take the credit card for deposits and application fees. They will take Amex for that but tuition etc. is paid by bank transfer only. I did the math and I'm losing about 5300 miles over the next 4 years. I am going to just keep hoping that next year they will change the payment options to include tuition/housing on a credit card.

A friend told me about a company that will convert reward points to university cash some how. He mentioned Aeroplan though and said you need very large numbers to get anything useful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!