Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but Sobeys is a bust, next to no am in the whole flyer. But if you do like Mrs.Vickies chips, they are on for 1.99 a bag. great deal, price match at Superstore..hehe. No am attached to them.

After seeing your post I decided to circle the store today for the monthly offers ending Sept 7. Didn't see much of interest to me, St Hubert's is continuing with airmiles promo, this month on the gravy/sauce packets and cans. Regular $2.19 sale $1.69 10am wub 2 I believe. Sticker on the turkey gravies was removed so either it's not included or they were worried someone was going to clear the shelf with Thanksgiving coming around the corner. Melitta, LaGrille, Uncle Bens and Minute Rice ... all minor amounts of airmiles. Those are the ones that are coming to mind.

After seeing your post I decided to circle the store today for the monthly offers ending Sept 7. Didn't see much of interest to me, St Hubert's is continuing with airmiles promo, this month on the gravy/sauce packets and cans. Regular $2.19 sale $1.69 10am wub 2 I believe. Sticker on the turkey gravies was removed so either it's not included or they were worried someone was going to clear the shelf with Thanksgiving coming around the corner. Melitta, LaGrille, Uncle Bens and Minute Rice ... all minor amounts of airmiles. Those are the ones that are coming to mind.

Ooh St Hubert sauce would be something we would use! Will have to check our store! :)

Barrhaven Rexall (full new store) opens up this Friday Aug 18! They have a bunch of opening week specials. Including a coupon valid Mon Aug 21 - Thurs Aug 24 for spend $40 get 80 AM bonus! So definitely look at your flyers this week :)

I think this week will be a Rexall shop and only a few things at Sobeys... not many AM deals let alone good ones... :(

Barrhaven Rexall (full new store) opens up this Friday Aug 18! They have a bunch of opening week specials. Including a coupon valid Mon Aug 21 - Thurs Aug 24 for spend $40 get 80 AM bonus! So definitely look at your flyers this week :)

I think this week will be a Rexall shop and only a few things at Sobeys... not many AM deals let alone good ones... :(

There is a new rexall in Barrhaven?

It's in the plaza with the new FreshCo that opened in April or so, behind Movati.

Oh that is awesome! I go home that way from work!! I have been off most of the summer so didn't even see it going in. Super convenient! Thank you :)

Foodland - I hope they have something in store. We are going to visit my parent's (and their Foodland lol) so while I guess it isn't the great pickle event that happened last time I was down there, some pringles would be good, we are going to Disney in 10 days :) :) so we'll need some for the plane.

I do use that kitty litter, it works really well, and that is a decent price. I think it's a bit less at Walmart but really nothing is less at Walmart because I always go in for one thing and come out way over budget ;)

Just a note for anyone using 95 Cash AM and $10 off at Metro to generate 25AM, the miles will not appear on your receipt but the use of $10 will. Airmiles will automatically post the 25AM in a couple of weeks.

Rexall flyers are up and the weekend offer is spend $30 get 30 AM, $50 get 60 AM or $70 get 100 AM. Personally not gonna make me shop, I'll wait for the weekly e-mail coupon and cross my fingers that my targeted offer is lower that my current $80.00 :crazy2:
Rexall Ontario Flyer
Rexall West Flyer

There are lots of bonus miles on P & G products and a new batch of coupons are out so you can save $$ as well
P & G coupons to use at Rexall (or anywhere!)

Today is an EXCELLENT day in the Airmiles hunt for the duck --- here's the end result of my most recent on-line chat session!!! As well as our AMEX bill posting!
airmiles2.jpg
giphy.gif

Oh my gosh she's rolling in the dough!
I am so happy for you Hon!
Hugs Mel
You have no idea how exciting this is ... WAY off topic here but, hubby has his own business and his webpage was being hosted off a site that was in the States (no idea why ...) and we discovered 3 weeks ago that the server had been hacked so was down. GREAT ... SO his hosting company pulled it back onto a server in Canada somewhere but that took another full week meaning his only source of advertising for the courses he teaches was off-line for 2 weeks. Fast forward to this past Monday when he discovered that it was still sitting in Testing mode so while he could see it NO ONE ELSE COULD! Yup, he was down, dead in the water for a full 3 weeks. Had to cancel all of his August classes and currently September ain't looking real pretty either! So I've spent the last 3 days using every device, browser & search engine to pull his site back to the top of the first page instead of being lost on page THREE :eek:

You have no idea how exciting this is ... WAY off topic here but, hubby has his own business and his webpage was being hosted off a site that was in the States (no idea why ...) and we discovered 3 weeks ago that the server had been hacked so was down. GREAT ... SO his hosting company pulled it back onto a server in Canada somewhere but that took another full week meaning his only source of advertising for the courses he teaches was off-line for 2 weeks. Fast forward to this past Monday when he discovered that it was still sitting in Testing mode so while he could see it NO ONE ELSE COULD! Yup, he was down, dead in the water for a full 3 weeks. Had to cancel all of his August classes and currently September ain't looking real pretty either! So I've spent the last 3 days using every device, browser & search engine to pull his site back to the top of the first page instead of being lost on page THREE :eek:

Ahhh Jacqueline I am so sorry this happened,dang!
Sending some virtual HUGS your way.
BIG Hugs
Mel

Glad to hear your hunting was successful today. A lot of hard work on your part finally paid off. Sorry to hear about your family's internet issues. Does searching for his site help to move it to the top? If so PM me what I should search for and I will search on each of my devices here in this house.

O/T,,,long rant
On top of my sciatic pain,they found a:magnify: large cyst in the right leg which recently ruptured.
(I could have told them that it ruptured,,, as the pain is like giving birth).
They will monitor it to make sure it dissipates and does not fill again.
My MRI showed nerve compression causing sciatic pain,,she spoke of the potential of spinal stenosis --I've been referred to Neurologist,,my appt. is second day of my first week back to work which means taking a sick day. :sad2:
I spent the better part of the day getting forms filled out for work,,I want to go back in Sept but it looks like I may have to go on modified days. I am mad at myself because I am great at being an advocate for special needs kids but I am terrible at being an advocate for myself.
They want to know what accommodations I need and the first one I suggested (Physio Ball as a chair they said NO to due to Health and Safety issues),,so then I just clammed up and said nothing. I need to grow thicker skin, and advocate for myself.
Ok thanks for letting me get this off my chest
Hugs Mel

O/T,,,long rant
On top of my sciatic pain,they found a:magnify: large cyst in the right leg which recently ruptured.
(I could have told them that it ruptured,,, as the pain is like giving birth).
They will monitor it to make sure it dissipates and does not fill again.
My MRI showed nerve compression causing sciatic pain,,she spoke of the potential of spinal stenosis --I've been referred to Neurologist,,my appt. is second day of my first week back to work which means taking a sick day. :sad2:
I spent the better part of the day getting forms filled out for work,,I want to go back in Sept but it looks like I may have to go on modified days. I am mad at myself because I am great at being an advocate for special needs kids but I am terrible at being an advocate for myself.
They want to know what accommodations I need and the first one I suggested (Physio Ball as a chair they said NO to due to Health and Safety issues),,so then I just clammed up and said nothing. I need to grow thicker skin, and advocate for myself.
Ok thanks for letting me get this off my chest
Hugs Mel
sending you good thoughts, be well

Here's what you need to know,
We've changed how to use your AIR MILES® Dream Miles to book a
package vacation or cruise. Now you can get Travel Certificates online
to use towards your booking with the leading Canadian travel
companies below.

909 Dream Miles = one $100 Travel Certificate for:

Not sure if this is new, but seems half decent.

Is this only for packages? Will we still be able to book our flights and hotel a la carte? I sure hope so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter