Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So the old brain is processing this whole expiry date thing as clearly as mud.
Can someone tell me.....
I have two Can. vouchers dated Feb 26 and one dated Mar 9. What is the expiry on these?

Thanks!

Can someone tell me.....
I have two Can. vouchers dated Feb 26 and one dated Mar 9. What is the expiry on these?

Thanks!
My understanding on the expiry of the green Canadian exchange vouchers is that they don't (date in people's MDE is 2030, correct?) I don't think it matters what the date printed on them is -- you only need to worry about that date if it's on the hard credit-card type tickets. THOSE, if it is post Feb 12, 2017 then you will run into the expiration problems. Contrary to some info that's floating around, my understanding is that it will not matter when you choose to attach them to your MDE account, the expiration date is connected to the ticket number.

Can someone tell me.....

Thanks!

The green Canadian vouchers do not expire.

My experience: when you attach them to MDE you can book fastpasses on them until Dec 31, 2030. If you take the green voucher to Disney guest services, they will give you a unused hard ticket. That ticket will expire December 31, 2030 even if it's not attached to MDE.

By the way, did no one else get that second SIM AMEX offer for October? (Oct 6-31st. Spend $500 in $100 cumulative orders and get 500 air miles) I reported it right away when I received the e-mail but so I don't believe I have read that anyone else received the e-mail.

We've hit another milestone @ottawamom holds the honour of the first post on page 400! I think we need to spend the day at the beach today!
6945fec17fda056bad8deffaf1f9dc26.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-16_14-55-56.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-16_14-55-56.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
Gotta admit I could go for a beach day and 41C with humidity. I had to turn the furnace on this afternoon, I couldn't stand the cold in this house any longer. I will turn it off again once it's warmed up as it is supposed to be warmer tomorrow.

Shopped at Sobeys today only 13AM but I did get some food at really good deals. That and my Sobeys has a spend $50 Mon-Thurs get a $10GC. Rexall was 178AM. Not a bad day hunting.

My understanding on the expiry of the green Canadian exchange vouchers is that they don't (date in people's MDE is 2030, correct?) I don't think it matters what the date printed on them is -- you only need to worry about that date if it's on the hard credit-card type tickets. THOSE, if it is post Feb 12, 2017 then you will run into the expiration problems. Contrary to some info that's floating around, my understanding is that it will not matter when you choose to attach them to your MDE account, the expiration date is connected to the ticket number.
The green Canadian vouchers do not expire.

My experience: when you attach them to MDE you can book fastpasses on them until Dec 31, 2030. If you take the green voucher to Disney guest services, they will give you a unused hard ticket. That ticket will expire December 31, 2030 even if it's not attached to MDE.
Thanks! That is what I thought but then all this talk of expiry and ticket value etc got me second guessing.

You have no idea how badly I want to go to WDW right now.....sadly, airfare is high on the weekends that I think I could slip away from work for 4 or 5 days. I would be quite happy to just be on property and eat Mickey food.

By the way, did no one else get that second SIM AMEX offer for October? (Oct 6-31st. Spend $500 in $100 cumulative orders and get 500 air miles) I reported it right away when I received the e-mail but so I don't believe I have read that anyone else received the e-mail.
My statement date is the 10th so if I where to get that....and I made the required purchases.....I wouldn't see it until November. I never saw any info about it so I'm not expecting anything.

I would be quite happy to just be on property and eat Mickey food.

This is me right now ... I've been searching for a very long time now to find somewhere to go that provides the same safe food that Mickey does! I have a slew of dietary issues that make dining out difficult but at Disney i can go anywhere and get food that's safe & delicious. So nice to sit down and not cook for myself but that is really hard to find anywhere else. I'm open for any suggestions with 2 caveats: 1) can't be in the States (won't get into it or i risk getting slapped by a moderator!) 2) i can't handle a cruise (seasick isn't a strong enough word for how i react to being on a boat) Maybe we'll just take the money and pay someone to come here and cook for 2 weeks???

This is me right now ... I've been searching for a very long time now to find somewhere to go that provides the same safe food that Mickey does! I have a slew of dietary issues that make dining out difficult but at Disney i can go anywhere and get food that's safe & delicious. So nice to sit down and not cook for myself but that is really hard to find anywhere else. I'm open for any suggestions with 2 caveats: 1) can't be in the States (won't get into it or i risk getting slapped by a moderator!) 2) i can't handle a cruise (seasick isn't a strong enough word for how i react to being on a boat) Maybe we'll just take the money and pay someone to come here and cook for 2 weeks???
That's a great alternative indeed!

We've hit another milestone @ottawamom holds the honour of the first post on page 400! I think we need to spend the day at the beach today!
6945fec17fda056bad8deffaf1f9dc26.jpg

That's my profile picture! LOL. I love combining a beach vacation with some Disney time. The Disney for me and my girls and the beach for hubby and the girls (personally I'm not a big fan of the sand). That way everybody is happy and DH is more willing to take yearly trip to visit Mickey and Minnie!:mickeyjum

Waiting for my Onyx card to arrive :)

Interesting. Never thought to add my green voucher into my DME. I did take photos of it in case something happens to the ticket!

Rexall rant
Well I am in protest mode with Rexall,,, at least until they start posting a threshold deal for me.
I also am fed up with the offers I am getting.
All my offers are things I just bought the week before,,,,,why would I have a need the very next week to buy them again?
I am just going to redirect my absolute must have pharmacy needs elsewhere for awhile.
ok rant over.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter