Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Mine go as far back as I can see (August 2017). Same thing in DH account. Guess its a coding glitch of some sort. It will sort itself out one of these days.

Just decided to see when exactly last summer's ice cream frenzy was so I typed BIRT into the search bar, selected "this thread only" -- anyone remember us being tasked with taking care of our daughter's massive stuffed hippo?? -- well it was July 15 that he got to go grocery shopping with us so this must be "the week" for ice cream
upload_2018-7-12_12-6-8.png

**ETA last year the offer was for 100 AM !! No wonder the cart was stuffed full of ice cream treats :P

Just decided to see when exactly last summer's ice cream frenzy was so I typed BIRT into the search bar, selected "this thread only" -- anyone remember us being tasked with taking care of our daughter's massive stuffed hippo?? -- well it was July 15 that he got to go grocery shopping with us so this must be "the week" for ice cream
View attachment 336509

**ETA last year the offer was for 100 AM !! No wonder the cart was stuffed full of ice cream treats :P

Hi Birt!!
Birt needs ice-cream.
Hugs Mel

I just did a big ice cream re-stock of my freezer. If you remember a few months ago it was buy 3 get 75AM but this time its buy 4 get 50AM. An no ice cream sandwiches included this round :(

Still a fairly good deal. I did $142 and got 238AM tonight (8 box ice cream in there) which is not bad for Sobeys Ontario. That\s all on the Sobeys gift cards from a few weeks back.

I made the Sobeys ice cream treat run tonight.
I got 4 boxes of the drumsticks--lots of types to choose from.
I also wanted the ice cream sandwiches but they weren't included ,,however I found some that were,,I've never tried the type I got but they say 100 dairy ice cream so I hope they turn out ok.
Hmmm maybe I should go test the ice cream sandwiches out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:idea:

Hugs Mel

I've been shopping at Rexall Thursday nights since April and pick up promos from both the week ending as well as the next week's flyer. Usually I pick up a few of the 3-day Fri-Sun promos and they were always at the weekend price. Today that changed, Royale toilet paper $4.99 Fri-Sun came up at $6.49, the rest of the week price.

Not sure if this is a one time thing or a change in their system but thought I'd share.

Spent $40 earned 102 am.

OOOO-MMMM-GEEEEE My Rexall LnG offers are really and truly targeted again! I'm super excited to shop there at some point this week! I have a threshold spend that's good from the 13th - 17th, spend $25 get 50 and a couple of products that i was gonna buy cause they also have bonus miles in the flyer! Just need to ponder the possibility of an email coupon appearing on Monday OR just going this weekend.

upload_2018-7-13_0-18-46.png

I must really have angered the Rexall L&G gods. I have a total of 1 offer and its the one that doesn't need loading from this weekend.

Pondering Rexall as well. My LGO thresholds are exactly the same as last week other than ending on a Tuesday instead of Thursday. Perhaps we will only have a Wed/Thurs email this week with a bigger offer?

I assume we can combine the in-store weekend 60am/$50 and 100am/$70 with our LGO?

On my phone heading home on the greyhound so I can't multi- quote or tag... regarding Rexall LnG offers :
  • This bunch of offers just confirms there is NO rhyme or reason to how they are pushed out
  • I have 11 on one card and 13 on the other
  • Threshold is $25 for 50am on main card and $60 for 60am on the secondary one
  • Most offers are items I both buy AND need
  • Some offers are ALSO in the flyer
  • Any offers that overlap offers from the flyer will combine , including the threshold spend
  • Speculation time here: usually the week immediately after a weekend that has threshold spends there will be an email offer that's better, but this is a crap shoot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter