Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I'm losing hope of ever seeing the miles from airmilesshop on black friday. I made two purchases on Monday, and both the base and bonus miles have posted. And yet, nothing from black Friday. I had to make a spreadsheet to track everything, since the notes in my planner just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Me too - I did two purchases in the last week, and both posted, including the bonus miles for the purchase I did on Monday. At least that one was also big enough for the STB count, but those bonus miles aren't there of course. But still no sign of the about 3000AM I should get for black Friday.....come on, I want my Dell and Apple miles!!

Did anyone get their 40 bonus miles from Rexall shop the block coupon. My receipt only says 20 and that’s all that posted

Did anyone get their 40 bonus miles from Rexall shop the block coupon. My receipt only says 20 and that’s all that posted

There are two STB coupons: one is use 190 cash miles for 40 AM and the other one is spend $40 for 20 AM. Which one did you do? Rexall usually posts on the next day and I have both STB posted.

Still no e-ticket for the Ariana Grande show I got with my Dreams AM. Starting to get impatient... On the FAQ of the reward, it says up to 10 business days. I got the reward on Dec 5th so I assume I must wait until Monday Dec 17 to contact them?!?
I do not have mine either. I am not worried, I was hoping to have them and print to put under the tree in time.
It did say 10 business days, but who knows how many days of the week that AMs works.

There are two STB coupons: one is use 190 cash miles for 40 AM and the other one is spend $40 for 20 AM. Which one did you do? Rexall usually posts on the next day and I have both STB posted.

I used the redemption offer. No coupon required. On 3 different cards and none posted

Please don't take this post as me being rude or curt, it's just my way of hoping i can help out some urgent requests when I'm either out and about & on my phone and not able to search for answers here or in my massive files on my computer OR i'm up to my ears in trying to get ready for birthday/Christmas baking, cooking, shopping, cleaning (and some significant mindless panicking!)

If you think you might be looking for an answer to something that has come up in this HUGE thread you can use the search feature with these filters (up the top right of this page) this will generate a list of posts from newest to oldest. If you think you remember who might have talked about it you can add a name to that box as well
upload_2018-12-12_11-59-34.pngupload_2018-12-12_12-1-24.png

If you are searching for a topic you need info about and it's no longer on the first page you can enter that in this box with these two boxes checked
upload_2018-12-12_12-7-5.png

Last edited:
I used the redemption offer. No coupon required. On 3 different cards and none posted
These offers NEVER post on your receipt and rarely (if ever) require a coupon -- they appear throughout the year. I KNOW i did the offer properly because I got the email saying I had redeemed cash miles. The bonus hasn't posted yet and can take up to 4 weeks if they're busy, don't worry, they'll show up soon, Rexall has to be the BEST partner IMHO!

I do not have mine either. I am not worried, I was hoping to have them and print to put under the tree in time.
It did say 10 business days, but who knows how many days of the week that AMs works.

At least I’m not alone so it’s probably normal. I made a custom ticket for my daughter with the photo used for the tour and basic show info. If you’re interested, I can send by pm what I did and if you want one similar, just give me the basic info you need on yours. I’ll be happy to send you one!

These offers NEVER post on your receipt and rarely (if ever) require a coupon -- they appear throughout the year. I KNOW i did the offer properly because I got the email saying I had redeemed cash miles. The bonus hasn't posted yet and can take up to 4 weeks if they're busy, don't worry, they'll show up soon, Rexall has to be the BEST partner IMHO!
Thank you

Also made purchases this week on AM Shops and got the bonus already :(

I think we will all be screwed from Black Friday weekend so just save the email receipt and pre-tax spend and whatever bonuses were going on that day.

Also made purchases this week on AM Shops and got the bonus already :(

I think we will all be screwed from Black Friday weekend so just save the email receipt and pre-tax spend and whatever bonuses were going on that day.
If you don't remember what multiplier offer you're expecting, pop over to this post I've been keeping up-to-date

List of Online Bonus Offers

If you don't remember what multiplier offer you're expecting, pop over to this post I've been keeping up-to-date

List of Online Bonus Offers

THANK YOU! I was just coming to this thread to look for that info! I have a sneaking suspicion that I am going to have to chase down all my Black Friday and Cyber Monday airmilesshops.ca purchases as well as the STB coupon for that as well.

Ugh, I have finally gotten fed up enough with missing miles that I have started an excel spreadsheet to track them.

Can anyone clear up some date confusion on my part?
If I made an airmilesshops.ca purchase on Black Friday, when can I start bugging Airmiles about missing base, bonus, STB coupon miles? I have various dates ranging from Jan 22, 2019 until Apr 26, 2019!

Nov 23 + 60? (Base miles per airmilesshops.ca FAQ)
Nov 23 + 75? (Bonus miles per airmilesshops.ca FAQ)
Dec 27 + 75? (STB airmilesshops.ca coupon)
Dec 27 +120? (STB site FAQ)

Just from Black Friday/Cyber Monday plus STB coupons, I'm missing around 1500AM.

TIA!

Ugh, I have finally gotten fed up enough with missing miles that I have started an excel spreadsheet to track them.

Can anyone clear up some date confusion on my part?
If I made an airmilesshops.ca purchase on Black Friday, when can I start bugging Airmiles about missing base, bonus, STB coupon miles? I have various dates ranging from Jan 22, 2019 until Apr 26, 2019!

Nov 23 + 60? (Base miles per airmilesshops.ca FAQ)
Nov 23 + 75? (Bonus miles per airmilesshops.ca FAQ)
Dec 27 + 75? (STB airmilesshops.ca coupon)
Dec 27 +120? (STB site FAQ)

Just from Black Friday/Cyber Monday plus STB coupons, I'm missing around 1500AM.

TIA!
Unfortunately yes you have all the dates correct I will be adding the exact dates to the shop the block thread at some point when I'm bored... Who knows when that will happen! Truth be told when the miles start posting for the shop the block promo you'll be able to chase them all down if you don't have any yet. Historically speaking that happens within six to seven weeks from the end of the promo.

NOT hijacking AT ALL we love to help each other out here :thumbsup2 Disney is ALWAYS happy to take more money from us :P You can most definitely upgrade any ticket media to anything that cost more, and the math is *semi-easy*
Take the cost of what you want to buy (currently an AP for DL is $729)and subtract the cost of the ticket you have (5 day CDN park hoppers show as $279) SO you should expect to pay around $450 US

I just took these prices from the Disneyland website. Don't forget there are blackout dates that apply to the AP
Thanks for your reply! - so even if i bought the ticket with Airmiles they will still credit the actual cost to the AP? They wont ask for a receipt or anything? :)

Thinking of cashing in some airmiles
Anyone know the age group for Alex & Ani Jewelry?
14 year old girl?
dwrxpx4wuvy5edspzcvm.jpg

Thanks
Hugs
Mel
Both my girls are into Alex & Ani....they are 19/29. I think any 14yo that like jewelry would like them. The bracelets look best when you stack at least 2. In August my younger one bought herself another one at WDW. The charm on it is the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!