Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Ok little OT from MM but.....
Im driving in Windsor for a skating comp for my eldest and get a call while driving. Not a number im familar with but picked up on speaker. It was Shell calling. Askjng if i entered a contest a while ago. The only one i remember was the Buble concert that we all got responses that we were not quick enough. Well apparently the was the response that everyone got. And we won. Whoo Hooo.
The big plus is that day is also my wifes bday....big suprise. The one time im glad my wife was not with us in the car as shes away at a wedding.
Hoping others on here were just as lucky today.
Now to keep the girls quiet. Plus i dont have to think about a gift for her..bonus.

Im driving in Windsor for a skating comp for my eldest and get a call while driving. Not a number im familar with but picked up on speaker. It was Shell calling. Askjng if i entered a contest a while ago. The only one i remember was the Buble concert that we all got responses that we were not quick enough. Well apparently the was the response that everyone got. And we won. Whoo Hooo.
The big plus is that day is also my wifes bday....big suprise. The one time im glad my wife was not with us in the car as shes away at a wedding.
Now to keep the girls quiet. Plus i dont have to think about a gift for her..bonus.
Wow congratulations - glad one of us Disboard air miles collectors won.

Way to go! I am so happy for you,,,I just know your wife is going to love seeing Michael Buble!
Hugs
Mel

Awesome! Congrats!

That's wonderful! Good for you. I think you have the perfect birthday gift for your wife.
I love these type of OT's. pixiedust:

Anyone on here been to see Blue Man Group at Universal? I'm thinking of getting tickets to go see them from Airmiles. DS has learned that if he doubles up his speed through an online course he's doing he will be able to graduate at the end of April. He seems committed to doing it so I thought this would be a nice surprise to add to our trip as it truly will be his graduation trip at that point.

Check your emails. I just received a Flash offer from AM. Use 95Cash AM this weekend at Sobeys, Foodland, Urban Fresh get 95AM. Exclusive offer for person named in email.

This would mean I don't have enough Cash AM to do the Metro offer but I'm not certain I really need it. Decisions, decisions.

You beat me to it tinkerone. I was talking in the middle of typing.

I got the same offer but I do have lots of cash miles so I will probably go get something from Sobeys. Too bad I just finished my shopping there already. Oh well I will need grapes again before next week so I and go and get some of them and the Sobeys is next to the Shoppers and I want to go there for the 20x event on Sunday so I will kill two birds with 1 trip.

I got the email too but I did Foodland this afternoon,,,dang

This weekend only! Get 95 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you use 95 Cash Miles at select participating Partners1 – that's enough for an additional $10 towards your purchases.2

41723_CASH_Mar22_HDLINE_EN.png

41723_LOGOS_SOBEY.jpg

I do need some lean ground beef so maybe a trip to Sobeys is in the plans................:rolleyes1
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
This weekend only! Get 95 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you use 95 Cash Miles at select participating Partners1 – that's enough for an additional $10 towards your purchases.2

I can't get my email to copy the whole thing but there is an offer that just came in and its a good one. This is for Sobeys, Urban Fresh and Foodland.
I've got it too....it looks to me like you can only do it once....can anyone confirm? The T&C aren't clear on that to me but it is Friday night after a horrid week and I'm hiding out in my bedroom with the TV and laptop so the brain is a little (or a lot) muddled.

1. Terms and Conditions

2. Targeted offer one use only

3. Offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Only the recipient of the offer invitation is eligible. Offer valid March 22, 2019 to March 24, 2019 at all participating Sobeys, Safeway, Foodland, Lawtons, Sobeys Urban Fresh, Thrifty Foods, IGA, Les Marchés Tradition, Rachelle-Bery and IGA Extra locations. AIR MILES® Bonus Offer applies to qualifying redemptions of 95 Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction. Qualifying purchases exclude lottery, tobacco, gift and phone cards, prescriptions, alcoholic beverages, post office, photo finishing, video, third party florist, fuel, Western Union, and other goods and services which are not discountable and excluded by law. Limit of one offer per Collector Number. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Bonus Miles will not appear on receipt, and will be deposited to your Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotional period.

4. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES Partner locations. Standard AIR MILES Cash limits and Terms and Conditions apply. You must have accumulated sufficient Cash Miles in your Collector Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.

And i have the opposite! Ordered the stove on Tuesday afternoon, it arrived at 7:55 am today but no miles yet ... hoping the online ordering worked properly!! SO far I'm loving the service from Lowes and my stove is pretty fancy-pants .. think it needs a name :scratchin

54519059_265569547711793_3128281443411689472_n.jpg
54462315_623487181432456_4854159762922668032_n.jpg
Very pretty. What about Betty (as in Crocker)?

That's AWESOME! Congratulations and enjoy!

I can't get my email to copy the whole thing but there is an offer that just came in and its a good one. This is for Sobeys, Urban Fresh and Foodland.
Mine is for Metro. :thumbsup2

Keep checking for the Flash offer. DS just got the same offer but his is for Metro. Now that one I can use. I will use the coupon for the pizza pay for it using 95 Cash AM and get 95AM. It will cost me $6-7 OOP and I get a coupon done.
I was thinking the same. DH isn't fussy on pizza so won't eat a lot, but I'll freeze the leftovers.

Darn it!!!! My Flash offer is for Metro and my DD got one for Sobeys/Foodland. She's got over 3000 cash miles and I wanted to use her card at Metro.

T

I was thinking the same. DH isn't fussy on pizza so won't eat a lot, but I'll freeze the leftovers.

In case you start reading the T&C and start worrying about what constitutes and in store vendor. I just did an online chat with Airmiles. Fresh to Go is not considered to be an in store vendor and Fresh to Go items will count for the email offer. They also just so happen to count for the Mega Miles offer as you are able to combine the Mega Miles with other offers per its T&C. Pizza for dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter