Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

Don't panic yet if your miles haven't posted .. plenty of time for them to get everything pushed out. If you only received part of what you expected you should go ahead and contact them. If you received the big bonus but are still waiting on some of the individual offers the time line is still in place BUT you might have luck contacting them to chase it down. I had to wait the full 75 days to get all of my online miles posted for the StB promo <sigh>

I read about so many people missing miles that should have posted... and am kicking myself because I never keep track and wonder how many miles I’ve been missing out on!

My mega miles did post though! On my card, my husband’s and my mom’s (I collected for her-I found this one easy) :)

Yeah!!!!! my 1250 Mega Miles posted today!!!!! Has anyone received the 150 AM we were to receive from Sobeys regarding the gift card offer? Also, to enquire with Air Miles, is it 120 days from the date of the transaction or 120 days from the end of the Mega Miles promotion?

Yeah!!!!! my 1250 Mega Miles posted today!!!!! Has anyone received the 150 AM we were to receive from Sobeys regarding the gift card offer? Also, to enquire with Air Miles, is it 120 days from the date of the transaction or 120 days from the end of the Mega Miles promotion?

No. As far as I know, no one here, on Facebook, or the Red Flag Deals air miles threads have received the extra 150 AM.

By the way, according to the letter the Manager showed me, the 150 AM on the Sobey's receipt was for the flyer offer. The 150 mega miles were to be credited to people's accounts at a later date, as long as the MM coupon was scanned at the time of the gift card purchase.

Also, I believe it's 120 days from the end of the Mega Mile promo. That's what I have in my notes anyways. August 10th I believe (without looking at my notes).

I received my 1250 miles on Thursday. I am very excited because as of now I have enough airmiles for $700 in travel certificates for our winter vacation! My goal is to have at least $1000. I am also excited to see that I only need about 75 more miles to reach Onyx status for the first time. I am looking forward to seeing what special events I can participate in.

Nice to see my AM account jump up with the Mega bonus! :jumping3:
Although it said compliments of Safeway, not Mega Miles. Waiting for the next big promo. It's been a pretty dry season for me!! No shell GC's bonuses where I am. :(

DH received his 1250, though mine states same as you. 650 compliments of Safeway. Should I continue to wait and see if my 1250 will come? I’ve never seen a posting for AM compliments of any retailer so I’m a bit suspicious. Plus I’m short 600 AM!

I received 650. Should have received 1250. Went through this with the Shop the Block promo. Good thing I kept all of my receipts.

I did not keep my receipts though my AM account details 5 different retailers.

Don't panic yet if your miles haven't posted .. plenty of time for them to get everything pushed out. If you only received part of what you expected you should go ahead and contact them. If you received the big bonus but are still waiting on some of the individual offers the time line is still in place BUT you might have luck contacting them to chase it down. I had to wait the full 75 days to get all of my online miles posted for the StB promo <sigh>

Attachments

• 13D8E3AA-2CE6-47B7-BF1E-2196A4DC9F78.jpeg
    13D8E3AA-2CE6-47B7-BF1E-2196A4DC9F78.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6

DH received his 1250, though mine states same as you. 650 compliments of Safeway. Should I continue to wait and see if my 1250 will come? I’ve never seen a posting for AM compliments of any retailer so I’m a bit suspicious. Plus I’m short 600 AM!

I did not keep my receipts though my AM account details 5 different retailers.
We've been seeing the miles post from various sponsor stores so don't worry about that part of the puzzle, it says Mega Miles so that's the important part!! Both of our accounts came from IGA and the ONLY thing I've ever done is the sign up for the account during this promo :P

You don't need to wait to contact AM now, there is no way that they will go back to your account at this point they figure you're done. HOWEVER, without any supporting receipts you might be hard pressed to follow up because they will want to know details of where/when & pre-tax totals of any transactions you completed, it also helps to know what the coupon was for so you can tell them exactly how many miles you are missing. This is a prime example of why you need to keep anything connected to Airmiles until you can reconcile your account. I'm not sure how you'll be able to track this down unless you have some other way of knowing when, where & how much you spent .. I can pull up my AMEX & Mastercard statements if need be, is that a possibility for you?

So I kept most of my receipts but not all (my partner did one or 2 of the shops, and well... didn't get the receipt)! However, on the second account we have (in his name) we managed 5 different sponsors, with no buffers. But we were given 650 instead of 1250, so I went to chat online, and pointed out that the account was given 5 mega miles individual promotions during the period, therefore we expected get the full 1250. Once the agent checked into all 5, we were credited the remaining 600.

We've been seeing the miles post from various sponsor stores so don't worry about that part of the puzzle, it says Mega Miles so that's the important part!! Both of our accounts came from IGA and the ONLY thing I've ever done is the sign up for the account during this promo :P

You don't need to wait to contact AM now, there is no way that they will go back to your account at this point they figure you're done. HOWEVER, without any supporting receipts you might be hard pressed to follow up because they will want to know details of where/when & pre-tax totals of any transactions you completed, it also helps to know what the coupon was for so you can tell them exactly how many miles you are missing. This is a prime example of why you need to keep anything connected to Airmiles until you can reconcile your account. I'm not sure how you'll be able to track this down unless you have some other way of knowing when, where & how much you spent .. I can pull up my AMEX & Mastercard statements if need be, is that a possibility for you?

Lesson learned! And thankfully a successful online chat netted me my missing 600 miles. I knew when and where I shopped, which helped as I was asked. Next time I will hold my receipts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter