Airmiles MEGA MILES coupon event is on - Earn 1,250 AM

Nothing showed up on my liquor store receipt for the bonus. Is that normal or will I be fighting this in 120 days? Ugh.

Well...I didn't get my fifth shop in :sad: I had one more to do...I was going to do a shop at Rona for some bedding plants. Looked at the bank account...and I really couldn't do it. Sigh...soooo disappointed. With the hubby starting a new job, and not getting paid for his last 2 weeks ( yes we are putting a claim in through Service Canada ) and his second last cheque bouncing, I just needed to make sure we still had a cushion until our next payday. That was half a ticket to universal. Oh well...I tried, and if that darn bank account wouldn't have looked sooooo sad :scared1: and knowing what payments were still coming out before payday, I just couldn't do it. Oh well...Blue Friday is tomorrow...and so is payday. I will take advantage as much as I can to make up some points. :magnify:

Last edited:
I tried to order Rona online on something I used regularly like dishwasher detergent. They took the order but it's $75 for truck delivery so I chose 'store pickup'. The order was accepted yesterday but the store clerk did not pick the item until today. So now the receipt says today June 1st. We will see if I get any bonus mile. If not, I will return those dishwasher detergents as they are more expensive than Walmart anyway.

Staples? No. Many Redflagdeal posters say they are very bad in submitting bonus miles. Many people have to argue and backup with receipts with Airmiles for manual adjustments in the last AM promotion. I hope they have corrected that problem this time. Honestly if a merchant is unwilling to lose air miles to attract business, they should not be part of the promotion. It seems that they want the cake and eat it too. In Redflagdeal many posters have given up AM this time because of it.

Well...I didn't get my fifth shop in :sad: I had one more to do...I was going to do a shop at Rona for some bedding plants. Looked at the bank account...and I really couldn't do it. Sigh...soooo disappointed. With the hubby starting a new job, and getting paid for his last 2 weeks ( yes we are putting a claim in through Service Canada ) and his second last cheque bouncing, I just needed to make sure we still had a cushion until our next payday. That was half a ticket to universal. Oh well...I tried, and if that darn bank account wouldn't have looked sooooo sad :scared1: and knowing what payments were still coming out before payday, I just couldn't do it. Oh well...Blue Friday is tomorrow...and so is payday. I will take advantage as much as I can to make up some points. :magnify:

You did the right thing!

Well...I didn't get my fifth shop in :sad: I had one more to do...I was going to do a shop at Rona for some bedding plants. Looked at the bank account...and I really couldn't do it. Sigh...soooo disappointed. With the hubby starting a new job, and getting paid for his last 2 weeks ( yes we are putting a claim in through Service Canada ) and his second last cheque bouncing, I just needed to make sure we still had a cushion until our next payday. That was half a ticket to universal. Oh well...I tried, and if that darn bank account wouldn't have looked sooooo sad :scared1: and knowing what payments were still coming out before payday, I just couldn't do it. Oh well...Blue Friday is tomorrow...and so is payday. I will take advantage as much as I can to make up some points. :magnify:

You did the right thing (I would have done the same) and you still get 600AM with 4 transactions! Lucky you to have Blue Friday! The max AM I ever got at IGA (only grocery store with AM in QC) was 40AM and my bill was over 150$.

You did the right thing (I would have done the same) and you still get 600AM with 4 transactions! Lucky you to have Blue Friday! The max AM I ever got at IGA (only grocery store with AM in QC) was 40AM and my bill was over 150$.

600 AM for 4 merchants? Is that part of the deal for those who did not have 5?

The promotion was get 600AM if using 3 offers or 1250 AM with 5 offers. So with 4 merchants she's eligible to 600AM.

WOW-I didnt realize that. I guess I was so focused on the 1250 I didnt even see that
Are you sure that this promotion had any bonus for using less than the stated 5 offers? I don't see that mentioned in any of the information provided either on-line in the terms & conditions or FAQs or in the booklet. I know the Shop The Block ordeal had different levels of participation that led to a LOT of headaches and i would be surprised if they opened that can of worms again ...

Either way, inquiring minds want to know, can you provide a link or screen shot of this information for those who didn't reach the 5 offers?

Last edited:
Are you sure that this promotion had any bonus for using less than the stated 5 offers? I don't see that mentioned in any of the information provided either on-line in the terms & conditions or FAQs or in the booklet. I know the Shop The Block ordeal had different levels of participation that led to a LOT of headaches and i would be surprised if they opened that can of worms again ...

Either way, inquiring minds want to know, can you provide a link or screen shot of this information for those who didn't each the 5 offers?

I didn't see that anywhere either.

Hope the 1250 miles get posted soon! How long does it take Amazon.ca and eBay to post AM? Bought something from eBay a while ago via airmilesshop and the AMs are not posted yet. Only half of AM from Amazon.ca got posted. :snail:

Either way, inquiring minds want to know, can you provide a link or screen shot of this information for those who didn't reach the 5 offers?

I cannot find the reference to 3 offers from airmiles but I am 100% certain I saw it when I wrote in my bujo the offer to follow my transactions. I copied the info directly from the website. I then googled it and it seems that 600 AM for 3 offers was only under Quebec?!?!

Google screenshot:
Screenshot%202017-06-03%2016.53.19_zps51ki3ghj.png

From a forum:
https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/your-stories/airmiles-still-deceivng-us/
Screenshot%202017-06-03%2016.54.53_zpsm3qu99hl.png

Reports of the bonus miles being posted have started to appear. A few of us have yet to see them in our accounts and a common link appears to be the Airmiles shop not posting the bonus miles yet.

The miles have until September 28th to eventually post.

Reports of the bonus miles being posted have started to appear. A few of us have yet to see them in our accounts and a common link appears to be the Airmiles shop not posting the bonus miles yet.

The miles have until September 28th to eventually post.

Good to know. I made Airmilesshops purchases as part of this event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter