Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

I would print it. Better to be safe than sorry. Not all cashiers are created equal. I had to tell the cashier I went to what to do with the coupon (ie enter the PLU code).

I don't drink so I get really overwhelmed when going to the LCBO, but could use one more coupon. Is there any one of the LCBO ones that is a good value? I bought the Jacobs Creek wine at Christmas and it was a good price and my sister liked it - don't know what to buy?

The coupon has no bar code to scan. It has the coupon code to show the cashier: PLU 82228. Usually the cashier should have the coupon at the cash register for easy access.
I simply showed her my phone, and she plunked in the code. No problem.

I don't drink so I get really overwhelmed when going to the LCBO, but could use one more coupon. Is there any one of the LCBO ones that is a good value? I bought the Jacobs Creek wine at Christmas and it was a good price and my sister liked it - don't know what to buy?
I picked up something new for a gift today! Hoping it suits their tastes. I'm thinking that although the LCBO ends on Saturday, I'm betting that there will be new options in April. BTW, I bought the Jacob's Creek and it is a favourite in this house now.

I had some running around today. Bought the cat a new scratching post at Global Pet Foods, stopped for gas at Shell, zipped into Rexall for my Seniors' Discount on a couple of things I always use, hit the LCBO for the deal. Added to my sign up for BMO $250 charge, Sobeys gift card and Metro pizza, I am more than DONE. Hooray!

Thanks for the reminder! I’ve got a list of reds and a tax return to spend, let me know if anyone needs an LCBO offer done ✅

Heads Up
Last Day for
Sobeys and Urban Fresh Gift Cards is tomorrow.
Wednesday March 27th.

Last Day for
Rexall
Use 190 cash airmiles coupon is
Thursday March 28th

L.C.B.O.
Last Day to use coupon is
Saturday March 30th

Hugs
Mel

Do you guys think the LCBO will add others after the 30th? I know they have added new products in as the promotion progressed in the past.

Do you guys think the LCBO will add others after the 30th? I know they have added new products in as the promotion progressed in the past.
I am 99.99% sure they will, they have offers every single month so i doubt this will be any different. I could be mistaken though, I've been wrong a time or 2 before :P

Rona adhesive mine says bonus 1749: (1) x 10 miles 10

Interestingly, although my receipt had no mention of the promo or code or anything- only my Airmiles card number, 10 bonus miles posted today on my account.

I think that means I’m done my Mega Miles!:

1) Safeway spend $50 get 5x
2) Shell 25L fill
3) Rexall redeem 190 cash miles
4) MasterCard $250 at partners
5) Rona adhesive 10 AM

Reminder to anyone who used a coupon that is only valid till end of business today that if you need a printed copy for your records you need to do that before midnight! Details of how to do this are in post #3

Last edited:
I have finished my fourth offer so 1 more to go. So far I have Sobeys, Shell, online shop at the Source and Rexall cash in points. I will probably do Metro cash in points and maybe some other ones just to earn the air miles. Gardening season is starting so I am glad that I can cash in points at Rona.

So we got the BMO MasterCard today just in time and went to Sobey’s to get all the cards for the gift card offer. I’m absolutely rolling in miles from this promo. Assuming everything posts correctly... the miles on both cards ( mine and Dh’s) from the MM coupons, the 1000 each for the promo itself, and the extra miles earned for making the purchases on an airmiles credit card, we are looking at 4000 miles between the two of us PLUS we are halfway to the 3000 welcome bonus airmiles from the BMO card. They will also not make a penny of interest off of me. 7000 miles between us for Megamiles and the new card . Bring on some Blue Friday’s , I’m loving this ! :cool1:

My mega miles from the gift card at Sobey's did not post today but my sisters who bought her gift card the same day did so I have to hope that my post next week. We bought them together on Thursday and I bought another one on Friday so I know that they should have posted today. My regular and bonus miles from my Friday shop did post so I know it isn't something with my card. I will check later tonight and see if they were just tardy posting.

My mega miles from the gift card at Sobey's did not post today but my sisters who bought her gift card the same day did so I have to hope that my post next week. We bought them together on Thursday and I bought another one on Friday so I know that they should have posted today. My regular and bonus miles from my Friday shop did post so I know it isn't something with my card. I will check later tonight and see if they were just tardy posting.
My Sobey’s Miles almost always post on Thursday , with an occasional Wednesday night posting. They might post tomorrow?

Ok ok I’m late to the party here as always life with four kids two jobs..
I shopped at the children’s place and bought the three graphic tees but I only see 1 mile posted
Thoughts?

The same thing happened to me. I purchased at Sobeys and Urban Fresh on 3 different AM cards. All Urban Fresh posted and two of the three AM cards posted the Sobeys purchases. These were all done one after the other. No idea what happened but I'm not happy. I hate waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!