Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

I just did my shop this morning. My receipt shows Promo#20 $0.00, Bonus Earned 100 miles on the top line. The summary box shows the 100 bonus miles included also.
Did you strike out the bottom barcode on the coupon, maybe he scanned that one by mistake?

Mine shows promo code 25. But if he did the wrong one shouldn't I have received a gift card? Ugh... this is annoying! I should have stopped at the customer service desk to ask before I left the store.

I shopped at Sobeys and don't see the 100 AM on my receipt but I know he scanned the coupon. I do not want to have to go back! I'm a little worried it should have shown up.

Look at the very top of the receipt at the first item on the list. Promo #20. That's where mine was.

Oops. Sorry, I see you got many responses to this.

I still haven't put gas in my car(had more than I though) if anyone can use Shell for the 7. I probably won't do it until Friday at the earliest.

@ottawamom did your IGA and Jean Coutu use 85/95 AM get 5 AM posted? Especially for Jean since I got a few bonus AM but they could be loaded offers since they are only labeled as bonus AM.

My IGA for using 95AM get 5AM has not posted yet. Jean Coutu I did the use 85AM towards your purchase (no coupon required) those had nothing to post. I received 1AM for an order that was over $15. The third Jean Coutu I used the spend $20 get 3X AM coupon. Those posted with the multiplier.

I'm not worried about the IGA because I did receive the email that says I used the AM on Nov 15th. The coupon code 115 is on my receipt. Same logic applies to the Jean Coutu orders.

Also Rexall for the 190AM spend get 40AM. No AM posted yet but I know I have a paper trail to support the purchase.

:dogdance:2107 cash airmiles just posted for me!!
Hello Starbucks Coffee vouchers!
Very fast posting for Sobeys and Foodland.
c03777b382c6c57c029b842bfe6e5671.jpg

:dogdance:

Yeah, My Thrifty Foods miles just posted and I had enough Dream Miles to order our 3 Universal Hollywood Tickets for March 2019! Now for more Cash Miles for fun stuff like Cineplex and starbucks!

Horror!!! Should I be worried? I see that last Fridays Urban Fresh gift card miles have posted but it says Sobeys and then in smaller print Queens Quay.

It's fine for me but will leave my DD at only 6 sponsors

Horror!!! Should I be worried? I see that last Fridays Urban Fresh gift card miles have posted but it says Sobeys and then in smaller print Queens Quay.

It's fine for me but will leave my DD at only 6 sponsors
No worries! This was an offer during Mega Miles promo and I bought a gift card, at that very Urban Fresh, on my secondary card and it posted exactly like this. I only did the exact number of offers I needed to get the full bonus and they posted perfectly.

No worries! This was an offer during Mega Miles promo and I bought a gift card, at that very Urban Fresh, on my secondary card and it posted exactly like this. I only did the exact number of offers I needed to get the full bonus and they posted perfectly.
My Urban Fresh purchase of a GC posted as Sobeys as well. The location should differentiate it from a regular Sobeys. Also posted this way during the promotion in March.
Thanks. I’ve decided to do Metro on the 20th as insurance. Costs me nothing.....all DD’s cash miles have primarily come from these big promos anyway. Plus, who doesn’t like a few free groceries?

Just to correct my error in the event any others have the same issue. My IGA Express code shows 941 not 940 as stated above. I will still have to see how it posts. Will report back.

As the numbers 941 are actually part of the coupon I might be ok. It might be another form of reporting. I must say I prefer the coupon 120 that clearly states Shop the Block. Not sure why it cannot be uniform.

The shop the block for the IGA EXPRESS finally posted today. A shell logo and Sobeys description showed up in my airmiles account over a week ago but the confirmation of shop the block posted today. Relief!!!!

Counting down now to Dec 20... :) to use that Metro offer.

These promos are exciting but it’s so nice to have them DONE!!

Me too! Plus I usually just save Dream Miles for Disney tickets so it will be fun to spend $10 without it feeling like it came out of my pocket.

As I have posted before, I am so grateful for all of you guys and your advice because I probably would not have thought to stash the cash miles ahead of this promo if it were not for the guidance from last year and I would have been scrambling to find a 7th partner.

Well....I FINALLY got started on this promo. I went over my lunch yesterday to take advantage of the safeway buy 150.00 gift card get 150 AM. Then after job #1 and before I had to go into job #2 I ran quickly to global pet foods, and picked up dog food and some shampoo for his stinky old man dog coat/fur. Went into job #2, then after I was done there stopped at safeway to use my STB coupon and pay with my gift card I purchased earlier and pick up all my supplies to do just a little baking and some quick made treats. So I was able to double dip a little on AM. Hoping today to go to Shell to use another coupon. So 3 coupons used is better than none. Will have to see, if I might be able to swing a couple more coupons yet.

After 8 days at WDW, I have come back. I have completed the seven.
  • November 15: airmilesshops-Amazon-Spend $100 get 50 AM Bonus Points not yet posted
  • November 15: Signed up for 25 BMO purchases Bonus Points not yet posted(but did WAYYY more than 25!)
  • November 18: Shell Buy in Store 5 AM [Amazon $50 20 AM spent on Black Fricay] POSTED NOV 18
  • November 18: LCBO Jacob’s Creek Moscato POSTED NOV 19
  • November 20: Foodland $60 get 20 AM POSTED NOV 24
  • November 22: Rexall Use 190 AM for $20 off Bonus Points not yet posted
  • November 27: Global Pets Spend $50 get 10 AM POSTED NOV 27
When I look at the receipts, nowhere does my Rexall receipt refer to STB. It does note that I redeemed $20 in AM, but nothing else. Is that typical? All the other bonus airmiles DID get posted (LnG, Buy 60/get 60).
Also, I had 23 AM posted from BMO for No Fee Coalition. And 16 points from Amazon for Take Off Shopping. Ideas?

By the way, did anyone get the HBC STB miles today? It posted to my card and my husband's. But instead of 30 miles (like the coupon said), we each received 18 miles.

I took screenshots as I completed this offer. It says to allow 6 weeks after completing the offer for the miles to post. If no more show up/gets corrected by Dec 31st, I'll chat Air Miles in the New Year to see what happened.

UPDATED SHOPS...

My Card
Rexall cash miles offer - done
L.C.B.O. - done
Shell in store offer - done
RONA cash miles offer -done
Foodland - Done
Airmilesshops - Done
Metro cash miles offer -still to complete

DH’s Card
Rexall cash miles offer -done
L.C.B.O. - done
Shell gas coupon - done
Sobey’s - done
Foodland - Done
Metro Cash Miles - still to complete
Children’s Place - still to complete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!