Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

It was Rexall, the coupons aren't supposed to stack so I'm not certain an online chat would do anything about it (again we're talking helpful Rexall customer service :sad2:). Best bet is to go in and plead your case with the personnel in the store.

It was Rexall, the coupons aren't supposed to stack so I'm not certain an online chat would do anything about it (again we're talking helpful Rexall customer service :sad2:). Best bet is to go in and plead your case with the personnel in the store.
Not something i would normally recommend but when you have 2 receipts from the exact same store, on the exact same day with the same situation and one allowed the coupons to stack then it stands to reason the second one should as well. If it was only one sale and it didn't credit i wouldn't push, because as you say, it is clearly marked on the one-day coupon they can't stack, but this is different IMHO

Do you guys think the IGA sign up will work in Ontario for the MM promo?

I did it just in case I couldnt get the 5 different vendors. At this point I only have made purchases at 4 and then did the IGA thingy.

I have done the Hudsons Bay in the past so I cant do that. I am thinking about the hearing test one but time is kind of running out. I have yet to get to a Rexall so that might work but they are so expensive I have a hard time spending money there without my wallet crying out.

I am just worried the IGA one will not count because I am in Ontario (I kind of thought it was a Quebec area thing)

Any thoughts?

Do you guys think the IGA sign up will work in Ontario for the MM promo?

I did it just in case I couldnt get the 5 different vendors. At this point I only have made purchases at 4 and then did the IGA thingy.

I have done the Hudsons Bay in the past so I cant do that. I am thinking about the hearing test one but time is kind of running out. I have yet to get to a Rexall so that might work but they are so expensive I have a hard time spending money there without my wallet crying out.

I am just worried the IGA one will not count because I am in Ontario (I kind of thought it was a Quebec area thing)

Any thoughts?

Which 4 have you done? If I can help out by doing one for you I will, I’m in Manitoba so think my options are more limited though.

Which 4 have you done? If I can help out by doing one for you I will, I’m in Manitoba so think my options are more limited though.

Oh you are so kind for offering that to me!

I think I may try this week to get to a Rexall and I just checked our printer and it looks like we need ink so I am toying with doing Staples as well.

I think I am panicking a bit because, unless I do this kind of promo quickly, I tend to forget. The next thing I know it’s over and I end up mad at myself! LOL thanks again @ebharris

The IGA sign up should work. I also get the weird message and my account is at least 8 yo and GH's also got it with a brand new account. There are no regional restrictions on the offers. For StB I did some for 2 people in BC I believe at IGA QC and they got their bonus AM.

So here is where I stand for three cards..

Airmilesshops (Indigo and Amazon.. done)
L.C.B.O - (wine.. done)
Convert HBC points (done)
Shell (done)
$10 spend Sobey’s pharmacy (done)

DH’s card
L.C.B.O (wine...done)
Shell (done)
IGA sign up (done)
$10 spend Sobey’s pharmacy (to be done this week)
Rewardyouropinion (signed up but need to do one survey)

DD’s card
L.C.B.O. (Wine.. done)
Shell (done)
IGA sign up (done)
$10 spend Sobey’s pharmacy (done)
Rewardyouropinion (done).

6 offers completed on my card and dd’s card. Dh still needs to spend $10 at Sobey’s pharmacy and needs to complete one survey to complete his offers. I’m pleased with how this one turned out. I try pretty hard to spend the minimum amount while still getting things we need or use. Other than the wine, these were all purchases I would have made without any miles at all. The wine was a nice bonus and it will be used.
I’m thinking for next years big promos I will have dd21’s boyfriend sign up for a card and I will complete the offers for him as well. He will travel with us next time we cruise or go to Disney (he came with us last summer) and we might as well get his park ticket or plane ticket with airmiles too!

You sound just like me. I was able to do 3 cards (mine, DH, DS1). I told DS2 that he would need to sign up for a card so that I could add him to the big promo mix.

I'm done with the Mega Miles on my card.

Staples - miles have posted
Shell - miles have posted and have collected 5 of the 6 bonus. Will get the 6th one this week coming
Foodland - miles have posted
Sobey's - miles have posted
AirMilesShop (Indigo and Amazon) - the store miles have posted, but not the 50 miles from AirMilesShop
Rexall's - posted. I wasn't going to use a 6th but did the easter 100 plus the MM 40

My husband's card is done as well
Staples - posted
Shell - posted - will work on getting the additional 5 bonus offers next
Foodland - posted
Rexall - posted
Sobey's - posted

Question for the experts. I'd like to make a hotel reservation thru the travel hub for 1 of the MM options. It says you can travel up to the end of December. My reservation would be for October. Problem is, there's a slim chance that I may have to cancel the reservation as the event may not occur that I'm traveling to. This would be WAY after the MM's would be awarded. Do you think they'd take them back if I had to cancel and didn't actually get my 5th offer done?

Question for the experts. I'd like to make a hotel reservation thru the travel hub for 1 of the MM options. It says you can travel up to the end of December. My reservation would be for October. Problem is, there's a slim chance that I may have to cancel the reservation as the event may not occur that I'm traveling to. This would be WAY after the MM's would be awarded. Do you think they'd take them back if I had to cancel and didn't actually get my 5th offer done?

I’m pretty sure the travel has to happen before July 31st to count for the Mega Miles promotion. “*Bonus Offer valid only to Collectors who book their first hotel stay through AIR MILES Travel Hub between March 8 and April 12, 2018. Collectors who have previously booked a hotel stay through AIR MILES Travel Hub do not qualify for this offer. Eligible hotel reservation must be booked using the Bonus offer link provided during the offer period, and stay must be completed by July 31, 2018.”

Unless there are various coupons?

There are 2 separate promos going on thru the Travel hub, if you access it thru the link on the MM coupon you will see this in the URL https://travelhub.airmiles.ca/hotel/search?locale=en-US&promo=MEGA100&flow=earn&currency=CAD

If you just access the Travel Hub directly you will see this URL
https://travelhub.airmiles.ca/hotel/search?locale=en-US&flow=earn&currency=CAD
Doesn't matter which way you enter the hub you will see this is the promo so if you want it to count as a MM coupon be sure to shoot thru the coupon -- the only difference is in the URL
upload_2018-4-1_17-27-4.png

***ETA I'm not sure where you saw the December date BTW since the date appears to be July 31st

A couple of coupons have gone active :
  • Needs Spend $25 get 10 AM March 30th - April 12th
  • Metrobus ride 10 times between April 2nd- 8th get 25 AM
  • Adopt a Steam product at NSLC (have no idea what this means?!?!)
  • Penzoil oil change at Jiffy Lube April 1st - 12th
You have until Friday April 6th to continue using the Rexall coupon.

Can you post a link? I can't see them when I use my link to Mega Miles. Thanks

Can you post a link? I can't see them when I use my link to Mega Miles. Thanks
All i did was go thru the Mega Miles coupons for each province and made note of any that are starting -- for you that's only the Jiffy Lube one. I also make regular glances thru the entire list of coupons .. link is in the 3rd post on the first page.

There's also a new list of items at the LCBO that started today.

I’m pretty sure the travel has to happen before July 31st to count for the Mega Miles promotion. “*Bonus Offer valid only to Collectors who book their first hotel stay through AIR MILES Travel Hub between March 8 and April 12, 2018. Collectors who have previously booked a hotel stay through AIR MILES Travel Hub do not qualify for this offer. Eligible hotel reservation must be booked using the Bonus offer link provided during the offer period, and stay must be completed by July 31, 2018.”

Unless there are various coupons?

It's the second one for the travel hub. Book your NEXT stay and get 75 airmiles. Travel has to happen by Dec. 31, 2018.

I've copied the contents of it below:

Bonus Miles
Book your next hotel stay through AIR MILES® Travel Hub and get 75 Bonus Miles.*

Plus, get up to 1,000 Bonus Miles per night

Valid from Mar 8 - Apr 12, 2018

How to use this offer:
Click here
* 75 Bonus Miles Offer valid to Collectors who book a hotel stay through AIR MILES Travel Hub between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Eligible hotel reservation must be booked on travelhub.airmiles.ca, AIR MILES Collector Number must be provided at the time of checkout, and stay must be completed by December 31, 2018. Bonus Miles will be collected on completion of stay. 75 Bonus Miles Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers, but is in addition to the up to 1,000 Miles per night offered on each unique hotel booking. AIR MILES reserves the right to retract a Bonus Offer at any time without prior notice or retract a Bonus Offer for deceptive booking behaviour including creating multiple Collector Numbers. By participating in this Bonus Offer you agree to AIR MILES Travel Hub Terms of use. ®™Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co.

It's the second one for the travel hub. Book your NEXT stay and get 75 airmiles. Travel has to happen by Dec. 31, 2018.

I've copied the contents of it below:

Bonus Miles
Book your next hotel stay through AIR MILES® Travel Hub and get 75 Bonus Miles.*

Plus, get up to 1,000 Bonus Miles per night

Valid from Mar 8 - Apr 12, 2018

How to use this offer:
Click here
* 75 Bonus Miles Offer valid to Collectors who book a hotel stay through AIR MILES Travel Hub between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Eligible hotel reservation must be booked on travelhub.airmiles.ca, AIR MILES Collector Number must be provided at the time of checkout, and stay must be completed by December 31, 2018. Bonus Miles will be collected on completion of stay. 75 Bonus Miles Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers, but is in addition to the up to 1,000 Miles per night offered on each unique hotel booking. AIR MILES reserves the right to retract a Bonus Offer at any time without prior notice or retract a Bonus Offer for deceptive booking behaviour including creating multiple Collector Numbers. By participating in this Bonus Offer you agree to AIR MILES Travel Hub Terms of use. ®™Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co.
Huh, well look at that! I didn't notice the difference between the 2 coupons from MY direct link thru the coupon but when i use the one in your post i see the Dec date, how odd is that?!?!? In this case I'm not sure how they will handle it if your hotel stay isn't until AFTER the 120 day mark of the end of this promo and you then end up possibly cancelling the stay... how will they track THAT! Personally i wouldn't want this to be my 5th coupon, but I tend to have bad luck with these promos!!

Question for childrens place. If we shop online through airmilesshops will it count towards the CP MM as well as 1 of the 2 dlfor airmilesshops? Or just one?

Question for childrens place. If we shop online through airmilesshops will it count towards the CP MM as well as 1 of the 2 dlfor airmilesshops? Or just one?
Since it isn't part of the Airmilesshop stores i don't believe it will fall under that coupon. Hopefully someone who has shopped online will be better able to confirm this for you.

Completed my MM!:
1) MasterCard 20 transactions
2) Safeway spend $60
3) Safeway $10 pharmacy
4) Staples spend $75
5) IGA sign up

Will also get 25L of gas at Shell later this week as a 6th. I’m a little leery the IGA may not work as I’m not in Quebec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter