Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

Question: I placed an order thru Airmilesshops on March 21 with Indigo for ~$31. The order arrived quickly, but so far there's been no activity on my AM account. I thought Indigo was usually pretty quick in awarding AM? I just did my second order via Amazon, so that should complete my 5 for the MM promo. I don't think there's any way to check orders via Airmilesshops to make sure they registered it, is there?

Question: I placed an order thru Airmilesshops on March 21 with Indigo for ~$31. The order arrived quickly, but so far there's been no activity on my AM account. I thought Indigo was usually pretty quick in awarding AM? I just did my second order via Amazon, so that should complete my 5 for the MM promo. I don't think there's any way to check orders via Airmilesshops to make sure they registered it, is there?
Unfortunately there is no way to verify if the order went thru properly or not and it seems to be doubly problematic during ANY promos attached to the Airmiles online shopping portal. I've placed 3 orders, 2 on one card and 1 on the other, 1 order posted within 24 hours but the entire order hasn't arrived yet, one order arrived quickly but no miles, 3rd order is still MIA and no miles.

Amazon is usually very good at posting the miles, i often see the miles the same day as i get the e-mail confirming the order has shipped so hopefully you'll see those miles soon. Just be sure to keep track of all of the info needed to track these miles down if you need to and remember the timeline for online shopping is 60 days for base and 75 for bonus NOT 120

I found that everyone was really slow in posting to Air Miles during this promotion. Everything took a couple of weeks. Indigo was a bit quicker....about 10 days

Can anyone tell me how long it should take to get the 150 bonus AM from the Sobey's MM gift card promo? I have the 150 from Sobeys. Does the extra 150 from the MM come from Sobeys as well, or from airmiles? Has anyone received these MM AM's yet?

Just got an email from Staples alerting me to a 2 day sale on HP ink. Same sale that they had during the first 2 days of this promo ( i think??), must be like drug stores having constant sales on diapers & baby products to catch & keep customers who need these products on a regular basis. The MM coupon is still valid, and even if you've used it before you can still get the 10X the miles. If you haven't yet, here's one more chance to get that sponsor done.

upload_2018-4-10_12-58-2.png

Wait...we're giong to receive 150 AM x twice for buying those gift cards at Sobeys???
Hopefully, possibly, maybe ... some of us received the double amount on the day we actually bought the gift cards and a couple those who didn't were shown/told about an email that the stores had from their head office stating that the miles from the flyer would be posted later. Fingers crossed!!!

Last edited:
Well...I " think " fingers crossed that I completed my 5 sponsors. I still have to go to Safeway tonight ( for my sister ) who is needing one more as well, and use the Safeway pharmacy coupon for her with her card. I'm still debating doing another pharmacy shop for me ( and go up to the pharmacy counter ) to complete the transaction for myself, as I only used the front check out tills for my purchase that day.
1) Safeway ( grocery )
2) Safeway pharmacy
3) Shell
4) Children's place ( my sister did her shopping with my card :rolleyes1
5) Staples - which i just completed over my lunch.

Nothing like cutting it close :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 but it's done. I just didn't get to stop into a Rexall when we were in the big city...and with our crappy weather and roads, I wasn't driving 30 minutes to the next town to use a coupon. So i'm crossing anything I can...that I the bonus for all 5. This momma needs to convert all her Am to travel vouchers for either a destination wedding...or a graduation trip.

Well...I " think " fingers crossed that I completed my 5 sponsors. I still have to go to Safeway tonight ( for my sister ) who is needing one more as well, and use the Safeway pharmacy coupon for her with her card. I'm still debating doing another pharmacy shop for me ( and go up to the pharmacy counter ) to complete the transaction for myself, as I only used the front check out tills for my purchase that day.
1) Safeway ( grocery )
2) Safeway pharmacy
3) Shell
4) Children's place ( my sister did her shopping with my card :rolleyes1
5) Staples - which i just completed over my lunch.

Nothing like cutting it close :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 but it's done. I just didn't get to stop into a Rexall when we were in the big city...and with our crappy weather and roads, I wasn't driving 30 minutes to the next town to use a coupon. So i'm crossing anything I can...that I the bonus for all 5. This momma needs to convert all her Am to travel vouchers for either a destination wedding...or a graduation trip.

As a backup you could do the sign up for the surveys or the one for IGA. They are both free.

I already do the surverys...and we don't have any IGA's here that do the AM. :sad: :sad2:
Neither do i! It's simply signing up for the ability to use their on-line ordering. I just told myself there is no way to know if i won't decide to make a trip to Ottawa and then cross into Hull :P I signed up with both of our cards and just left the address field blank

Pretty sure I got mine all done!

My card:
1. 4 Irving fill ups over 20L - all individual purchases posted but bonus miles not posted yet.
2. Shell fill up over 25L- posted with bonus miles
3. 2 airmilesshops.ca (Amazon and Marks)- purchases posted but bonus miles not posted yet.
4. Children's Place- purchase miles and bonus miles both posted.
5. Sobeys Pharmacy $10.00 purchase- purchase miles and bonus miles posted.

DH's card:
1. 4 Irving fill ups over 20L- 3 purchases posted, one still to post but completed.
3. Children's place- purchase and bonus miles posted.
4. Sobey's Pharmacy $10.00 purchase- purchase and bonus miles posted.
5. Needs (sobey's express) $25.00 purchase- completed but waiting to be posted.
Pretty sure I also did the two airmiles shops on his too but only one has posted so far. I was a little nervous he wouldn't get his Irving ones done but he tells me he did. :)

So, seeing this is the first time I've done this mega miles event, how long will it take for the big 1250 bonus miles to be posted?

Pretty sure I got mine all done!

My card:
1. 4 Irving fill ups over 20L - all individual purchases posted but bonus miles not posted yet.
3. 2 airmilesshops.ca (Amazon and Marks)- purchases posted but bonus miles not posted yet.
4. Children's Place- purchase miles and bonus miles both posted.
5. Sobeys Pharmacy $10.00 purchase- purchase miles and bonus miles posted.

DH's card:
1. 4 Irving fill ups over 20L- 3 purchases posted, one still to post but completed.
3. Children's place- purchase and bonus miles posted.
4. Sobey's Pharmacy $10.00 purchase- purchase and bonus miles posted.
5. Needs (sobey's express) $25.00 purchase- completed but waiting to be posted.
Pretty sure I also did the two airmiles shops on his too but only one has posted so far. I was a little nervous he wouldn't get his Irving ones done but he tells me he did. :)

So, seeing this is the first time I've done this mega miles event, how long will it take for the big 1250 bonus miles to be posted?
Good for you! I'll be spending some time tomorrow updating this thread to give some timelines that we can follow but the "standard answer" to the question of when will the big bonus appear is "120 days from the end of the promotion" which in this case is August 10th :crazy2: It won't take that long, but i will give some examples of the timelines from previous promos at some point tomorrow :D

Here's the timeline to watch for when your miles *should* appear & I've also added it to the first post. Once this thread is no longer active when you open it you will be taken to the first post.

Company line of when the miles should appear in your accounts are as follows. The miles will be deposited according to your preferred account on the DAY they are deposited so think carefully about what you have your account set to at all times!

• the bonus miles will appear by is 120 days after end of promo : August 10th
  • Last date the bonus miles for any of the individual coupons to appear is also 120 days : August 10th
  • Last date for any of the ON-LINE shopping miles to appear is only 75 days: June 26th
  • Last date for the 50 bonus miles from completing 2 online transactions is also 75 days : June 26th
  • Last date for the IGA sign up to post is 30 days : May 12th (this is still up in the air regarding those of us who do NOT live in Quebec)***ETA mine posted on May 7th and i live in Ontario
Historical timelines from previous promos:
  • Mega Miles in 2017 ran until May 31st the 120 mark for that was Sept 28th : first sighting of miles was July 13th, miles for the online shopping coupon around July 31st with some reporting as long as Aug 21st
  • Shop the Block 2017 ran until Dec 14th: first sighting of miles was Feb 3rd, many of us only got 1/2 and were told to wait til Feb 8th but online chat starting adding them around Feb 6th
  • Shop the Block 2016 ran until Dec 14th the 120 day mark for that was April 13th BUT the site clearly said they would post by end of Feb. First sighting was Feb 3rd but a LOT of people got only 1/2 and it took till middle of MAY for some to get it straightened out
  • Mega Miles in 2015 was BRUTAL -- needed to use 5 coupons and bonus only went to the first 60,000 who completed the coupons the rest of us got varying amounts, we got (get this FIVE!)

Last edited:
Has anyone had the 1250 miles added to their account yet? This is my first time participating in the Mega Miles so not sure how long it normally takes till you see them added.

Has anyone had the 1250 miles added to their account yet? This is my first time participating in the Mega Miles so not sure how long it normally takes till you see them added.
I have all the details regarding timelines added to the first post now. Based on previous promos the absolute earliest they will start posting to people's accounts will be the beginning of June -- company line is they will post by August 10th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!