Airport departure

KYTink

Earning My Ears
How much time is everyone allowing to get back to MCO from their resorts? Flight departs at 4:45 on Friday, Dec. 21st. We will most likely Uber or Minnie Van to MCO.

We allowed 90 minutes from disneyto MCO. and then arrive 2 hours before departure. So 2 hours prior for you woud be 2:45, then 90 minutes prior 1:15 PM leaving resort time.

We allowed 90 minutes from disneyto MCO. and then arrive 2 hours before departure. So 2 hours prior for you woud be 2:45, then 90 minutes prior 1:15 PM leaving resort time.
Thank you! We are going to MK that morning so this helps in making my plans. Still trying to decide if I want to do airport check-in at our home hotel and get an Uber from CR, or come back to home hotel and collect our bags. I'm leaning more toward airport check-in at home hotel.

The distance isn't far and when there's no traffic it doesn't take long (less than 30 minutes.) The problem is that you're talking about the weekend before Christmas and MCO is gonna be cuckoo crazy, and there will be all that traffic that results from that. I'd probably allow around 3 hours from the time you enter your vehicle that weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter