AK - Donald's Safari Breakfast

knebkagnau

Mouseketeer
I think this is what it is called. Does anyone know how hard it is to make a early morning reservation for this? Thanks.

We had free dining going on and only 90 day out reservations for our early December trip, but I was able to book a later time without a problem. It was much harder to get anything before 9am. About a week or two before our trip I was able to snag an 8:50am ressie. We got to the park early and were seated by 8:30am! I would have preferred the 8:05 time, but what we got was better than where we started (9:50am).

My advice regardless of the time of year you are going: the earlier ADR times will be hardest to get. If you want a early ADR make it a higher priority on your list of ADR's. Tusker House was in my top 4 of 18 and that 9:50am time was the best available and I was on the internet logged in and ready to go at 6am EST.

Good luck with getting the ressies you want! Have a great trip!

In October '08 I tried to get ANY time slot for the week we were there and there was not one opening. But I think I waited until 7-10 days prior to our trip to inquire, quite late. I was at WDW this past October 3-10. I used the online ressie system to book 90 days in advance. I had it search the entire week I would be there and found just ONE reservation for 9:00. I was trying to find a reservation that wasn't too early or too late and that was my only option so I took it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter