Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Breakfast Review

We used to eat at Akershus every trip until the kids dug their heels in over princess meals.
I love breakfast here and can almost taste the cheesy potatoes.
Shame you didn’t love it but my DS was never thrilled by the food either.

We used to eat at Akershus every trip until the kids dug their heels in over princess meals.
I love breakfast here and can almost taste the cheesy potatoes.
Shame you didn’t love it but my DS was never thrilled by the food either.
That sounds like a natural Disney progression! If they don't love the princesses then there isn't a lot of reason to go. I thought the cheesy potatoes were the best, but it was just a normal breakfast.

Hi, great review! I really love your witty writing style and great pictures. Now I'm off to check out your other reviews, thanks again :)

Love your review and style of writing. We were thinking of doing a breakfast here next trip but seems like it isn’t worth it if we can’t get a PPO reservation.

Love your review and style of writing. We were thinking of doing a breakfast here next trip but seems like it isn’t worth it if we can’t get a PPO reservation.
Thank you! It may not be if you are not die-hard princess fans. The food is just not good enough to warrant taking time out of your Epcot day.

Akershus is one of the last places you can get that cheesy potato casserole. They used to serve it at Garden grill and Cinderella's but as far as I know, Akershus is the last place. We are debating it for our upcoming trip, but my husband and son think it is a waste and we already have reservations at Garden Grill.

Akershus is one of the last places you can get that cheesy potato casserole. They used to serve it at Garden grill and Cinderella's but as far as I know, Akershus is the last place. We are debating it for our upcoming trip, but my husband and son think it is a waste and we already have reservations at Garden Grill.
That is a good note!

Thank you for the great review and pictures. I plan to take the grandkids there so they can meet the princesses.

A long time later, but so happy about this review. Currently trying to decide on breakfast before Epcot. I know I want to do one sit down breakfast either CRT, BOG, or here. We are going in April, and my sister wants to do 1900 for bfast, so maybe I will continue to contemplate the other two options! Thanks again.

A long time later, but so happy about this review. Currently trying to decide on breakfast before Epcot. I know I want to do one sit down breakfast either CRT, BOG, or here. We are going in April, and my sister wants to do 1900 for bfast, so maybe I will continue to contemplate the other two options! Thanks again.
You are very welcome! I would always go Be Our Guest, but it depends on your preference!

You are very welcome! I would always go Be Our Guest, but it depends on your preference!
I appreciate that! When we went in November my 6 year old got to dance with Belle, and she has slowly became her favorite. So I think we will do that!

I appreciate that! When we went in November my 6 year old got to dance with Belle, and she has slowly became her favorite. So I think we will do that!
That is good to know! Ironically, you only get to meet Belle at Akershus for breakfast. No meet and greet at BIG for breakfast. If that's the priority then I would actually do Akershus.
I just don't like the food as much and we are usually on the DDP so we would rather use the table service elsewhere. 😂

That is good to know! Ironically, you only get to meet Belle at Akershus for breakfast. No meet and greet at BIG for breakfast. If that's the priority then I would actually do Akershus.
I just don't like the food as much and we are usually on the DDP so we would rather use the table service elsewhere. 😂
You get to meet beast at dinner, though right? Have you been to dinner? I want to do Boma for breakfast, too! I'm going to have to read some more of your reviews they are good!

You get to meet beast at dinner, though right? Have you been to dinner? I want to do Boma for breakfast, too! I'm going to have to read some more of your reviews they are good!
You do, however, I have never been!

We did Boma for dinner during our December 2018 trip and it was excellent! I have never done breakfast. Thanks for reading along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!