• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL - $139 good for standard room?

CJK

DIS Veteran
My head is spinning! Now that our trip is soooo close, I'm frantically trying to gather last minute information. I've read so many conflicting reports on the AKL, that now I'm second guessing myself. I've read that people have gotten cheaper than $139 for a standard view room. Am I paying too much? Is it worth it just for a standard view? Thanks for any replies. :confused:

That's the best I could get too. We will be there May7-9. See you at the pool!!

That is a very good price. I have read the a few people have payed less but you did real good. Do not panic or second guess. I did it so many times on my first coupld of trips and everything was great. :)

That is a very good price. I have read the a few people have payed less but you did real good. Do not panic or second guess. I did it so many times on my first coupld of trips and everything was great. :)

Hi everyone. Thanks a bunch for putting my mind at ease! I had a momentary lapse of insanity! ;)

We booked AKL last August for a November 2002 trip for $119 a night through a coupon in our newspaper. I thought that was rock bottom! Rate lasted Oct- to right before T'giving. It was for a standard room, but we got upgraded to a pool view on the first floor: it was wonderful! The AKL was virtually empty the week prior to T'giving, but was close to bursting when we left... the Tuesday before turkey day.

You'll love the AKL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter