• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL Accomidations?

The values are just smaller rooms than the others at Jambo, about 320 sg ft studios as compared to about 360 for others. They will look like the others but just less space.

I feel any ACCOMMODATIONS at AKV will be GREAT! The values have to do with teh size of the room, and possibly location, but there WILL be savanna view in the value catagory. It just wont be guaranteed. It is a great value if you just want to take a chance on savanna view.

I have the following reservation.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas Accommodation Ded Studio Sav View Jambo

Is this the larger or smaller room?

I have the following reservation.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas Accommodation Ded Studio Sav View Jambo

Is this the larger or smaller room?

The larger room, with a Savannah view.

The values (which only exist at Jambo) will be about 40 - 50 sq ft smaller for a studio, but can have any view type (pool, savannah, or possibly parking lot, though plans differ on how many, if any, will have the parking lot view). You'll never know which til you check in.

We are taking our first Christmas trip. 5 days BWV(one bedroom) and 2 days at AK.(studio)

I had 2 days booked at VWL and moved to AK. I am starting to regret that, I hear WVL is by far the coolest place at Christmas.

We are taking our first Christmas trip. 5 days BWV(one bedroom) and 2 days at AK.(studio)

I had 2 days booked at VWL and moved to AK. I am starting to regret that, I hear WVL is by far the coolest place at Christmas.

As much as I LOVE AKL/AKV, I have to admit WL is the "shining jewel" of the resorts for me at Christmas (followed closely by the GF). AK was beautiful too (the tree is really "neat" with African inspired ornaments, etc), but that "homey" feel to WL's decorations is really what "gets me".

The nice thing is: WL really is only a boat ride from MK. Head there for dinner (at WCC, for instance) and take in the decorations. It's worth the little jaunt. I'd also make some time for the GF if you can.

I messed up.

I am all about location location location (why I love the BW).

I never should have opted out of WVL. Heck I was lucky to have gotten it at 7 mths. I have NO CLUE what I was thinking. I boat ride away from MK, and the BEST Christmas stuff.........

Dang.

I hate bus rides, and that is what we will have from AK.

yikes......

hope Disney still decorates AKL - like they generally do. If they do you won't have any regrets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter