AKL- added toilet rails?

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
Last night my father decided that he and my mom should take a quick trip to AKL before their passes expire in March. As a treat I get to go too! :cool1:

I called a got us a room with the Savannah view and 2 Queen beds. This morning I called Special Services and asked about a roll in shower and toilet rails.

I was told that all rooms with 2 Queens and the roll in showers were sold out for the two days we are going to be there. The option they offered was to place some temporary bars around the toilet.

Has anyone used these before? I think my mom can go without taking a shower so that is not such a big deal but she abviously needs to use the toilet!

Temporary hand rails or bars around a toilet at a Resort, is a new one for me. Any help?

Well since no one has responded I am going to assume that the CM had no idea what they were talking about and I will try to talk to someone else tomorrow.

What did you find out?

Bumping for more replies.

There is available a kind of frame which you can place around the toilet to aid someone who has difficulty getting up and down to sit. Like this. It is a portable device and could be easily moved from room to room. I am guessing that this is what the CM was referring to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter