AKL - Children's Activities?

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
Are there any special AKL children's activities? Not looking for "baby sitting", but more like "Duck Races" @ WL, craft time, etc. Thanx for your help.

Hi there...

Chidrens activities I noticed during our stay were.. making safari animal fridge magnets... they do this at tables set up by the kiddie pool...

Also they had dancing lessons for the kids which was fun to watch.

Everyday at 1:30pm in Boma they had cooking decorating.

Every evening there is story telling around the fire pit.

Thats about all I noticed during our trip - but we were at the parks everyday.

>>^..^<<

Sounds like DD5 would have a good time! Does anyone else know of any other children's activities at AKL?

During my stay in June '01 they had activities for children to do at the pool every afternoon.

My son made a bead bracelet one day. Another day the staff organize pool games with the kids.

They post the activities on a chalk board next to the pool. I don't remember what they were doing the other days.

We loved AKL and would gladly stay there again. We have been making a habit of booking meals at Boma on every trip down now. This coming Feb, will be the fourth trip since the AKL one.

Cindy in NY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter