AKL King Bed Room w/ GREAT Animal View

disnmooner2013

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if room 3433 has a good view of the animals? that is the room we picked for touring plans to request for us (I know it is no guarantee). Any other recommendations for room#s with a king bed and great animal views? We want a king bed room hopefully because we think it will give us more room for the pack and play. Our number one request when booking the room was best view of animals from room. Our second request was king bed; and our third request was close to lobby and transportation.

Last edited:
The view from room 3433...

3427.JPG

Every savannah view room has an equal opportunity for views of the animals. The animals are free to roam around the savannah so, no matter what room you are in, there is no guarantee you will see a lot of animals. You may see them up close, you may not. If you have a savannah view room, I would take the "best view of animals" off your request. No one can guarantee what you will see at any given moment with savannah view. There are so few king bed, savannah view rooms so if you really want one, I would put "king bed" first, "close to lobby" second.

The view from room 3433...

3427.JPG

Beautiful, but, again, keep in mind, the animals move, so this was the view on that day at that time. 15 minutes later, you may see nothing but guinea fowl. You have savannah view. You will see some animals at some point in time during your stay. IMHO (and I've stayed in 3 different savannah view rooms on both sides of the savannah), no savannah view is better than another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!