AKL ? re: bunk bed rooms, do they accomodate 5?

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
Just wondering if this resort would ever be an option for us! It looks like the room has a queen, bunk beds, and a day bed, which would lead me to believe that we could stay there, but you never know....
Thanks!

The Deluxe Pool View, Deluxe Savanna View, and Concierge rooms can hold up to five (the rooms with Queen/Bunk/Daybed).

Hi! I'm pretty sure that the only queen/bunk/daybed combo would be the Deluxe or Concierge (aka Deluxe w/Concierge privileges) room.
It's a fantastic resort!! I certainly hope that this is what you wanted to hear.

Some of the deluxe rooms have daybeds. Some just have a chair/ottoman.

Yes, it is a deluxe room with a daybed. I am not sure if they are all concierge but ours was. If you tell CRO that is what you want they will book it.

Hmmm... well, please make sure you check with CRO and/or the hotel directly. When we were there in April we needed to accomodate 5 in a deluxe room and there was no daybed - we did get a roll away, though. Also, a CM told us that AKL and WL rates are often lower than other deluxes because they only accomodate 4 instead of 5. We stayed on the 5th floor in a deluxe room, but dont recall the room #, and there was definitely no daybed. There must be different accomodations and maybe no daybed rooms were available when we checked in. I'd make sure that request gets in your reservation....

We had a Deluxe room and it had a daybed. I had requested this configuration and also stated that if we didn't have that kind of room we would need a rollaway.

Beware about the size of the beds. Last year we asked for bunk beds at WL so that our two teenagers could each have his own bed. Just before we left I read on these boards that the bunks were small beds, that could have been a disaster us, we got it hcnaged to 2 queens and they did not kill each other.

I am 6'2" and 230 lbs and I slept on the top bunk. They are definately not child size. Dad slept on the bottom one and we both did good. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter