AKL Sunset Savanna Photos--Current Pls

hazlnut

Mouseketeer
Looking for recent photos of the Sunset Savanna from room balconies. Do the 1-bedroom suites face the construction. How far along are the AKV?

Please include room #.

I would like pictures too! We've been upgraded from standard room to Savannah view. We'll be in a "savannah view with bunks" I'd really appreciate pictures too!

Our room #'s were 5208 & 5209, 2 BR Savanna View on Sunset Savanna. I don't remember which room number went to the 1 bedroom portion though, sorry. Here's a few pics and there are more in my TR photobucket. We just returned 1 1/2 weeks ago. I posted in your other thread about construction appearing all but done. I noticed very little of anything going on and it's not near where the animals were on our savanna at all.

Picture320.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Picture317.jpg

This will give you an idea. This is a DVC conversion room, but will give you an idea.
DSC_0619.jpg

I have to say, we are looking forward to the new Kidani Village.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter