AKLV - regular coffee brewer, can you get one?

dromio42

Mouseketeer
We will be there just after Thanksgiving and I am wondering if we can get a plain old 10/12 cup maker rather than the one cup keurig style brewer. Does anyone know or have the front desk phone?

There is no such thing as a front desk phone number for any Disney resort. The call is answered by someone off-site.

We will be there just after Thanksgiving and I am wondering if we can get a plain old 10/12 cup maker rather than the one cup keurig style brewer. Does anyone know or have the front desk phone?
The villas have the regular coffee maker.

Really? I called the generic number and they said the villas had single brew makers. That's good news if they have the full pot makers. Thanks

The housekeeping button on the phone does go to housekeeping, that is who you would call to get a different or larger coffee maker, not the front desk.

:earsboy: Bill

Really? I called the generic number and they said the villas had single brew makers. That's good news if they have the full pot makers. Thanks

It's only the hotel rooms that have the pod style coffee makers - and actually they aren't even Keurig. They are Cuisinart and take a different type of pod, not a K-cup.

All DVC villas still use regular coffee makers. Some 4 cup models have snuck in here and there to studios but you can call to get the 12 cup size if you end up in a room with the smaller one.

This is kind of your proof that your call to "the front desk" goes to a call center, right here.

Standard hotel units at AKL have a pod brewer that is not a K-Cup. The only K-Cups on campus right now are in the refurbishment at Coronado, I believe. Everyone else gets pods of Joffrey's for the Cuisinart.

All DVC villas have a 4 cup or a 10-12 cup. No pods.

Are the filters the cone-type or flat bottom ones?

The coffee makers in the villas are, in fact, Mr. Coffee 12 cup for use with a flat-bottom, basket shaped filter. Sometimes the studios will have a smaller coffee maker but they will provide the larger one upon request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!